Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts use world-class threat intelligence and 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) to detect, respond and remediate advanced cyber threats.
Nuspire is looking for developers to build software solutions to provide security monitoring, alerting, and reporting to our clients. A full stack developer would work with peers on teams dedicated to areas of our product stack to create, maintain, and improve our systems. Included in the responsibilities would be development, testing, and deployment of backend and frontend solutions across multiple languages and frameworks.
- Design, develop, and implement features and improvements to Nuspire security products
- Analyze and interpret highly complex diagrams and data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with product teams, engineering teams, tech leads, and other engineers to identify and implement solutions
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, performance, and reliability
- Consistently deliver and iterate on features inside of sprints
- Document and track feature delivery inside of an agile framework
- Participate and encourage others in agile ceremonies such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience with SQL, other database query languages, and storage technologies
- Professional experience with Golang
- AWS development experience and familiar with developing against cloud services
- Experience developing in microservice architectures using containers and/or Serverless
- Professional experience working with API access patterns using REST or GraphQL
- Proficient in modern development source control systems and workflows (e.g., GitHub)
- Proficient in verbal and written English to succeed in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Proficient in clearly articulating and iterating with others about complex technical, architectural, and organization issues
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-managing with strong organizational skills
- Understanding of application and network security
- Experience creating and maintaining automated builds and build systems
- Experience or ability to thrive in a remote work environment
- Professional experience with PHP
- Professional experience with Java
- Experience working with large datastore technologies a plus (Hadoop stack / HDFS / Trino)
- Experience working in modern development frameworks (react, angular, Vue)
- Experience working in modern development environments (Kubernetes/ECS, Serverless)
- Experience working in peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Enterprise software company experience
- Experience setting up and deploying CI/CD systems
- Experience hitting and maintaining high levels of test coverage
- Passionate about/experience with open source tools (open source contributions a huge plus!)
- Computer Science Education or equivalent experience
- Portfolio of projects and deliverables, especially with links to source code will trump education
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Full Remote: Available – dependent on experience level.
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Centennial, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crains Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," Corp! Magazine and The Detroit News.
- Full benefits including but limited to: 6 different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, Mutual of Omaha Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment, along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly employee awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events.
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Awards & Recognition
- MSSP Alert listed Nuspire in the Top 30 of their Top 200 MSSPs of 2019
- Best & Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit 8-time Winner 2011, 2014 – 2020
- Best & Brightest Places to Work National 4-time Winner 2011, 2017 - 2019
- Cyber Security Excellence Award Winner for Best Cyber Security Company 2017 - 2019
- Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in “2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America”
- Selected as a “Top Workplaces” winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015
- INC Magazine “One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies”
- Nuspire was highlighted as a "Michigan's key IT story” in its 'Upper Hand' commercials featuring Jeff Daniels.
- TMCnet.com Tech Culture Award, 2016
- Corp! Magazine’s ‘Economic Bright Spot’ winner, 2017
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
Nuspire has signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America. This continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations and the people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders in their field. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment. To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a Full-Stack Software Developer (.Net, Agular 10+), you will use your vast experience in full-stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability re
Software EngineerStable Kernel is a custom software and technology firm based in Atlanta, GA. Our in-house product teams partner with Fortune 500s to navigate the unknown – that space between an identified problem and a future-focused solution. We strategize, architect, des
The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for front-end (70%) and back-end (30%) development for an internal machine learning tool for business users. Need to be a strong communicator.Full Stack Engineer will work closely with UX designers and backend developers to build custom
Full Stack Developer (Bilingual in Mandarin) Full Stack Developer, eCommerce (Part-time)About CareerTuCareerTu is an online school for digital marketing, data analytics, and UX/UI. We are looking to hire a remote full-stack developer for our team ! This individual will join an in
Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance and reinsurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, and association and individual clients. Headqua