You’ll be a trusted member of a high energy, tight-knit, creative team responsible for delivering awesome self-service solutions to our employer groups via our Employer Web Portal. This is your chance to radically change the game and use your technical skills to transform healthcare. You'll be a trusted senior member of an agile, innovative team responsible for the design, development, testing and support of our complex on premise and cloud-based software, system and/or information solutions.
If you are ready to make a career out of making a difference, then you are the person for this team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Independently perform the analysis, design and development of high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems delivering high-availability and performance to best meet customer needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to support varied and more complex IT solutions
- Provide strong technical expertise and collaborate with other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver stunning solutions that meet changing business needs.
- Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand more complex business problems and opportunities and independently execute all assignments.
- Evaluate options and make solution buy vs. build recommendations to management when requested.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to development and production issues while effectively communicating to the project team, applicable vendors and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT best practices, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
- Provide direction and assistance to less experienced team members.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or other relevant technical field OR Associate’s degree specifically in computer science. Candidates with non-technical degrees may be considered with the completion of a relevant technical certification program.
- 5 years development experience.
- With no degree, 7 years of experience required.
- Experience collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Full Stack EngineerResponsible for the development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.What You Will Do:This position supports application development efforts as a Full Stack Engineer for DHS Customer. As a Full Stack Engineer you w
Overview:For more than 30 years, NCI Information Systems has been a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services to U.S. government agencies. With its Empower™ platform, NCI is at the forefront of implementing artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to s
RequirementsWe're looking for a strong senior frontend developer to join our team. Requirements are below:Has shipped at least 1-2 web apps in Next.js (need to show high quality links)Fluency with TypescriptFluency with React.js and other web frontend frameworksFluency with backe
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteResponsibilities:Utilize full-stack engineering skills to develop mostly backend and some front end applications using Python, React, & Typescript along with various frameworksDev
Third Iron is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our fully remote development team to help build library industry-leading software services BrowZine and LibKey. These services connect scholars of all disciplines with the peer-reviewed journal articles they need to adv