Our new client, a global technology company that offers personalized display advertisements for e-commerce businesses, is expanding its team of creators with Full Stack Developers.
As a Full Stack Developer with .NET and Angular know-how, you will work with an extensive set of atomic visual components to build state-of-the-art creatives for thousands of clients and monitor them in real-time through client-side instrumentation.
HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular, RESTful APIs
- Create, update and maintain the client’s privacy-management applications & solutions;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities in the back-office applications or in corresponding public APIs;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities for the building blocks of these applications;
- Create, update and maintain data processing pipelines focused on reporting.
- Deploy code to produce user-facing dynamic contents in real-time, displayed to billions of internet users every day;
- Support new products by designing new components to enhance our creative offer (animations, images, videos...);
- Ensure a uniform level of quality across browsers and mobile devices;
- Constantly improve visual rendering and performance of our banners.
- At least 4 years of full-stack development experience;
- Previous work in a C# .NET (framework + Core), Scala and TypeScript environment;
- Experience with the above-mentioned tech stack;
- Comfortable with designing both high-performance backend applications as well as high-end Vanilla JS code;
- Great teamwork and communication skills;
- Open to get your ideas challenged by your team, as well as challenge theirs;
- Adaptable to an Agile and dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in English.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Full Stack DeveloperLocation: RemoteWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe i
Position Overview: SemanticBits is looking for a senior level engineer who will work with a cross-functional team to build modern digital health services. This is a critical project that involves implementing highly interactive and modern web interfaces with React that will be us
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
Description: *Our position offers the option of being fully remote or working a hybrid model. We have a physical presence in New York, NY and in Union, NJ, where you can incorporate in-office work.*About the RoleWe seek a Full-Stack Developer with a deep software engineering mind
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions t
More jobs by this company
We are: A digital services platform dedicated to helping companies access world-class software engineering and product talent. With a global workforce spanning more than 16 locations, our staffing solutions and digital services power client success.At Pentalog, excellence is what