`Software engineer to design, develop, and enhance software applications within our Revenue Cycle Management team. Develops in all areas of the application stack including web front end, middle tier API, and SQL Server databases.
This person will be a key contributor on a small but challenging team delivering flexible software applications to both internal and external customers that provide excellent user experience and quickly adapt to the changing needs of our industry.
- Design and create engineering specifications for software programs and applications.
- Collaborate with IT (Information Technology) team to assess and test hardware and software interaction.
- Implements software projects within a specific development methodology and recommends improvements to the methodology.
- Develops, designs, and edits original applications, or extends third-party applications.
- Documents and demonstrates software specifications. Train users and write training manuals as needed.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis.
- Tests and approves new applications.
- Lead development projects or teams and teach/mentor less experienced developers
SKILLS YOU WILL USE:
- Angular (v12)/NgRx/RxJS/Angular Material/PrimeNG
- .NET core/EF Core
- BitBucket / git
- Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code (latest versions)
- Relational database experience demonstrating strong SQL skills, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using custom HTML, CSS, and Responsive Design patterns.
- Experience with Web Services design and construction.
- Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes.
- Familiarity with web-based application development technologies is required.
- Demonstrate ability to teach/mentor and lead other developers to improve development processes and increase common knowledge across the team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Build SQL stored procedures that get, update, and manage relational data for our various applications.
- Build .NET Core API layer with EF Core to manage database calls from the applications.
- Build Angular web pages for users to interact with the various API endpoints and provide a clean, effective user experience.
- Build and manage PowerShell scripts.
- Interpret written specifications from Jira tickets and verbal specifications from product managers about new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Turn those tickets into working features for our users!
- Investigate escalated user issues for bugs or enhancement opportunities in our applications.
- We are a small team. This is a terrific opportunity to play a key role in the applications you build and manage.
- Install/Configure applications in various client environments including virtual servers and cloud platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Applicants will complete coding assessment tasks to evaluate their existing skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?→ Do you look for good technical challenges, in an inclusive and respectful environment?→ Are you looking for an opportunity in a company reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?→ Do you have ex
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
Headquarters: URL: https://www.tradecore.com/Who are we?TradeCore is a Fintech platform-as-a-service provider that enables companies to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore's full-stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to f
The Challenges App team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to come in and help us define & deliver our web enterprise product roadmap. You will help shape the future of our enterprise corporate product offerings, from challenge administration and enterprise dashboards to t