Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
As a Technical Sourcer you will be partnering with Senior Technical Talent Acquisition partners in growing out our technical sourcing function. Your role will be critical in growing a diverse technical pipeline of remote Software Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Engineering Managers, & Test Automation Engineers.
You will be the first point of contact for individuals, as well as a leader in their guidance through the interview process. As you partner with Talent & Hiring Managers, you will be constantly looking for ways in which we can improve candidate flow. This includes researching new and creative tools & providing training to folks on best practice sourcing strategy.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Partner closely with both Talent Acquisitions Partners & Hiring Managers on remote engineering needs (Full-Stack Engineers, DevOps, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, etc…)
- Continue to drive diversity sourcing approach
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience for all individuals you connect with
- Constant R&D for creative tools, platforms, etc… that can improve candidate flow
- Screen individuals & usher them through the interview process
- Constantly evaluating interview processes and looking into way that we can continue to improve
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 2+ years of sourcing experience, specifically for technical individuals
- Previous experience within a technical driven organization, or technical agency experience preferred
- Passion for creating diverse pipelines
- Familiarity working with (“greenhouse” OR “lever” OR “workable” OR “jazzhr”) AND (“linkedin” OR “entelo” OR “gem”) AND (“slack” OR “teams”) AND (“gsuite” OR “microsoft office”)
- Belief that building rapport & creating great candidate experiences are directly correlated to high percentage acceptance rates
- Comfortability working 100% remote!
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Full-Stack Developer IWho we are:AMOpportunities is the pioneer of CTaaS, Clinical-Training-as-a-Service, and the preferred clinical training provider for healthcare trainees worldwide. Our platform provides a comprehensive solution to clinical training capacity and access issues
About UsSunstone Credit is a financial technology company working to help businesses go solar.Solar in the United States is an exciting, accelerating industry. In the first half of 2021, 56% of all new electricity-generating capacity was solar. Homeowners and really large busines
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer to work for our client, one of the largest Software companies in the US, in San Francisco, CA.Work Location: RemoteDuration: 8 months contract positionResponsibilities:As a Full-stack developer, you will be expected to build exper
Remote Full Stack developers needed. We are looking for experienced Senior Full Stack developers who want a challenging full-time position in a fun collaborative environment. Our SaaS platform is rapidly growing, and we are looking to build a solid team of expert lead engineers.
Identity Software Solutions LLC is a ServiceNow Technology Partner and serving the industry since 2012. For this role, you must work on our W2.Senior Full-Stack Developer (100% Remote)No C2C only W2Must have skillsJava: Hands-on experience with Java 10 yearsSpring, Hibernate, JPA
More jobs by this company
About UsReify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest chal