SemanticBits is looking for a senior level engineer who will work with a cross-functional team to build modern digital health services. This is a critical project that involves implementing highly interactive and modern web interfaces with React that will be used by healthcare providers across the country. The system is backed by Node business services implemented in a microservices paradigm. Some of these services will be exposed for public consumption and some are used for enterprise integration. The system will support upwards of tens of thousands of concurrent users. The project will be implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups. The team uses human-centered design to implement highly modern, usable interfaces. This position is open to a senior to principal professional who will bring technical leadership experience to the team.
Tools and Technologies:
- Node.js, React
- Jest, Sinon, Enzyme
- New Relic, Splunk
- PostgreSQL, Redshift
- AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Some exposure to ECS, Fargate, EC2, EKS, RDS, SNS, SQS
- Solve complex engineering problems that contribute to improving healthcare quality
- Work on a small to medium sized Agile team, but as part of a larger multi-team environment
- Work independently on tasks with the opportunity to get input from other engineers as needed
- Collaborate with other engineers to evaluate and identify solutions to complex problems
- Participate in peer reviews of pull requests and provide productive feedback to improve quality of work
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or related field of study preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience developing front-end web user interfaces with React
- Experience with designing RESTful backend microservices and developing them using Node.js
- Experience with build tools like webpack, npm, and gulp/grunt
- Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Sinon, and Enzyme
- Experience ensuring your code builds and deploys properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes built in Jenkins
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of modern design patterns and building enterprise-grade production applications
- Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital tools such as Slack
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Experience with database integration, relational (PostgreSQL) preferred
- Experience with SASS/SCSS or css-in-js type approaches for stylesheets
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience as technical lead of a high performing Scrum team
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Federal Government contracting work experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
**We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work remotely in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.Are you a Principal IT Developer with experience in leading development staff in enterprise operational.
OVERVIEW:Sportradar, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content, is seeking a high-performing Sr. Software Engineer. Our software engineers empower fast and accurate data collection and statistics aggregation.
ResponsibilitiesMicrosoft Full Stack Developer[.Net/C# SPFx + Azure DevOps]To £80,000 + BenefitsRemoteCloud Decisions have partnered with an Enterprise Consultancy + Microsoft Co-Seller who require experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team..
Piper Companies is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join a world leading mass media provider in the enhancement of several cutting edge systems following a large-scale legacy migration which has since concluded. The Full Stack Java Developer will.