We are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe in the power of storytelling, human-centric design, and the intersection of creativity with code to further humanity's relationship with technology. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Left Field Labs may be the place for you.
Left Field Labs is seeking a talented Full-stack Developer to join our team. You will work alongside a group of dedicated and multi-disciplined technologists and designers to bring high quality solutions to market. We count on our developers to write elegant and well-documented code, with a strict eye towards separation of concerns and maintainability. Our developers are creatives, we expect an eye for design, collaboration on interactions, and understanding of overall user experience when building our software.
- Work with Tech Leads, designers and other developers to deliver robust, responsive and accessible front-ends, back-ends and APIs for a variety of web-based and native mobile applications
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications on static and dynamic runtime systems (eg, Netlify, App Engine, Cloud Functions)
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide work breakdown and estimates of work
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers to validate wireframes and high-resolution design comps
- Participate in code reviews for your own projects and those across the company
- Contribute to documentation on projects (such as Technical Design Documents) and for department knowledge sharing
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues around application errors, performance, and response times
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2 years of professional experience with front-end utilizing with skills such as Typescript, HTML, CSS
- 2 years of professional experience in backend development with OOP such as Python, Java, Ruby, Go, etc
- 2 years of professional experience with front-end frameworks (eg: React, Angular, or Vue.js)
- Minimum of at least 6 months of professional experience with SQL databases (eg MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Comfortable working on the command line of Mac/Unix systems
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer
Left Field Labs is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Please click on the following links for more information: E-Verify Participation Poster. For more information visit the USCIS’ website: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Left Field Labs is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and team members regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00). Left Field Labs makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled team members.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THE COMPANYThis is a unique opportunity to join the team that powers the combined technologies of Eyeota and Netwise, the leading adtech companies recently acquired by Dun & Bradstreet.B2B Marketers have relied on Dun & Bradstreet and the D-U-N-S Number to target bu
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfort
Full-Stack Developer IWho we are:AMOpportunities is the pioneer of CTaaS, Clinical-Training-as-a-Service, and the preferred clinical training provider for healthcare trainees worldwide. Our platform provides a comprehensive solution to clinical training capacity and access issues
About UsSunstone Credit is a financial technology company working to help businesses go solar.Solar in the United States is an exciting, accelerating industry. In the first half of 2021, 56% of all new electricity-generating capacity was solar. Homeowners and really large busines
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer to work for our client, one of the largest Software companies in the US, in San Francisco, CA.Work Location: RemoteDuration: 8 months contract positionResponsibilities:As a Full-stack developer, you will be expected to build exper
More jobs by this company
Digital DesignerLocation: RemoteWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe in th
Technical LeadLocation: Remote, CAWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe in.