There are more than 700,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include two other open-source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs) and Grafana Tempo (for traces)
Our People Ops team is responsible for global recruitment and HR and our core goals for 2021 are to help the business meet its growth plans whilst maintaining our culture and ensuring that Grafana Labs is an awesome place to work. The People Ops Coordinator role will help resource the People Team as we continue to scale the organisation. As our People Ops Coordinator, you will be a dynamic and integral part of our team. You will provide administrative support to the People team covering both global recruitment and HR.
This is not just any administration role. This is an opportunity to join an organisation in a high growth phase and we’re looking for an exceptional candidate. This role will be the face of Grafana to both prospective and new employees and we view this as a high impact position.
- Manage new hire documentation from offer acceptance to start date and beyond (includes Right to Work check, background screens, and I-9 Documentation)
- Support all local US onboarding of new hires ensuring that all administrative processes within our Onboarding Platform (Enboarder) are efficiently project managed leading to a first-class onboarding experience
- Accurately maintain electronic employee files and documentation and own the records and data in our HRIS (BambooHR), our Learning Management System (Udemy), and our Performance Management System (15Five)
- Co-run the coordination of our new hire welcomes as well as our monthly new hire bootcamp sessions
- Support the People Ops team with general administration, project management, and data audits where necessary
- Ideally you’ll have done this before—you have experience in a high-growth startup environment with constant change; you will have experience working in an admin or People Ops support role
- You will be highly organized, with incredibly strong project management skills. You will need to be detail oriented, love multi-tasking and have excellent follow through skills
- You will be happy working independently and able to use your initiative and creative problem solving skills to manage decision-making
- Ideally you will have experience working remotely and/or internationally coordinating with peers and team members globally and understand the challenges and opportunities of remote working and remote communication
- You will be highly approachable and have a customer service mindset to your role ensuring that everyone, locally and internationally, views you as a “go to” person
- You will be process oriented and enjoy creating process and structure where there is none and be skilled at finding creative solutions to non-obvious problems
- Ideally you will have experience partnering with or working within People Operations and understand the importance of handling and protecting sensitive and confidential information
We are a remote first team. Our three founders are on three different continents and our team of 400+ global employees are based in 40+ different countries. Hiring remotely unlocks the broadest, most diverse, most talented pool of potential employees. It also means that we have built our culture around a flexible and autonomous work environment based on trust.
Equal Opportunity Employer- At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our Remote Senior Full Stack IT Developers at Florida Blue are responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions.Key ResponsibilitiesDocument detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned.
This position requires an Active Secret Security Clearance or Higher.This position is 100% Remote.This role is for a skilled and adaptable full stack developer to join a fast-paced development effort to re-architect and modernize a high-visibility system. As a member of our devel
Disruptive Solutions is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to provide support to the Department of Treasury.CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: SecretPlace of Performance: 100% RemoteDuties: This role is for a skilled and adaptable full stack developer to join a fast-paced development effort to
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
Sportsman's Connection is a rapidly growing company that connects people to the outdoors through top-shelf outdoor products and mapping solutions. We are currently seeking a highly skilled website developer to build a custom site and with the ability to interface with mobile app.
Why Are We Hiring?We're continuously hiring for software engineering roles at our company, and we welcome candidates with all kinds of programming experience (different languages, frameworks, platforms, etc). We've found that both candidates with traditional CS backgrounds as wel