Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the world's most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That's why Continu exists - to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you're driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented and passionate Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the Continu team full-time. Our product is used by some of the worlds leading brands and you'll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices. You'll join our passionate team remotely as we work to build the future of workplace learning.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Continu, you will:
- Enhance and extend our product feature-set and architecture
- Contribute to both our application and APIs
- Design and develop new services and capabilities
- Be a team player, helping your fellow team members in any way you can
- Work closely with other engineering team and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Have the drive to continuously maintain high product quality and improve processes
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be passionate about the problems we are solving and constantly looking for the best ways to solve them
- Be active in the development community and give back as much as possible
- 3+ Years Software Engineering experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field (engineering, computer science, etc.)
- Software engineering fundamentals with a testing mindset
- Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications
Bonus points if you have experience:
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working in a distributed team environment
- Contributing to open-source projects
In addition to our unique culture and talented team. You'll have access to the following benefits.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Our Remote Senior Full Stack IT Developers at Florida Blue are responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions.Key ResponsibilitiesDocument detailed system specifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned.
About Grafana Labs:There are more than 700,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a SpaceX launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledo
DAS Group is currently seeking a highly-skilled Developer who is comfortable with both front-end and back-end programming. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work on tight deadlines. Fu
PRIMARY PURPOSE & ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: The Full-Stack Software Developer reports directly to the Software Development Manager and is responsible for investigating and presenting emerging technologies, identifying new product opportunities, establishing parameters for product dev
Basic Qualifications andDirect client seeks a Principal Cloud Security Developer to join the Cloud Security DevOps engineering team that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise. As a member of this innovative agile team, you will co
More jobs by this company
About ContinuContinu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the world's most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel li