One of our most important clientes, a highly profitable fast-growing company recognized for the third year in a row as one of the 250 best global FinTechs, and for the fourth year as a best place to work in Financial technology, is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, to build their crypto offering from the ground up.
- You'll have the opportunity to work hand in hand with companies such as Coinbase, Visa, Stripe, among others.
- You will define the product stack for our new crypto offering, which will be an additional and connected layer to our core banking infrastructure.
- You will test, learn, and iterate fast by exposing subsequent versions of the product to key stakeholders.
- You will set directions and goals for the team regarding project impact, product quality, and engineering efficiency.
- You will help the Engineering team grow, onboard new members, provide membership, and establish success.
-5+ yeas of programming experience
-Experience participating in the entire product development life cycle
-Experience leading major initiatives successfully
-Experience designing, wrapping, integrating APIs
- FinTech experience
-Web architecture and infrastructure experience a plus (Ember, D3, Django REST Framework preferred)
-Experience building business products in FinTech or crypto
-Experience building and managing a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 - $280,000.00 per year
- FinTech Company: 2 years (Required)
- product development: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join a world leading mass media provider in the enhancement of several cutting edge systems following a large-scale legacy migration which has since concluded. The Full Stack Java Developer will.
ResponsibilitiesPlease review the section "Eligibility - Youth Interns" at the following link to ensure you are eligible to apply before submitting your application. *************Please do not apply for this opportunity if you do not identify with the.
Who are we?SmartAction exists to advance the AI movement, bridging the gap between what is, and what can be. We are a fully remote company of ~50 people that provides AI-powered virtual agents as a service to more than 100 leading brands across 12 industries..
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaSoftware Engineer Fullstack (Remote)At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.We want you to be.