Sunstone Credit is a financial technology company working to help businesses go solar.
Solar in the United States is an exciting, accelerating industry. In the first half of 2021, 56% of all new electricity-generating capacity was solar. Homeowners and really large businesses are increasingly installing solar, but we need to make it easier for small and medium sized businesses to do the same.
Sunstone Credit is working to grow this significantly underserved segment in the solar industry by offering financing solutions that democratize access to renewable energy solutions for businesses. With unique capital and proprietary software, Sunstone provides a simple and efficient loan process that solar installers use to help businesses finance the installation of their solar system.
By partnering with best-in-class renewable energy developers across the country, we help our partners grow and develop new customers and markets. By providing solar loans, we help businesses control their energy costs, contribute to meeting our country’s climate goals and ensure our entire economy is benefiting from clean, distributed electricity generation.
About the Role
Sunstone Credit is seeking a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our team! Engineers at Sunstone Credit are the builders of pipelines, processes, tooling and work closely with business stakeholders to build the entire infrastructure and products that connect all the stakeholders of Sunstone. Stakeholders include both internal and external parties, including the Sunstone Financial Operations and Business Development teams, the Sunstone partners which include banks and solar developers that are out in the field.
- The FT Engineering role at Sunstone requires an individual with an entrepreneurial and solutions architecture edge - you'll come up with technical solutions and propose them, as well as implement them!
- An ideal candidate for this remote role is able to learn and work with new technologies while keeping security and compliance in mind. They have knowledge of industry standard programming practices such as agile development processes, integration testing, clean code practices, CI/CD, working with cloud services, to name a few.
- This role is for a technical lead engineer to answer questions such as, is it time to refactor? What are the build-time implications of integrating a new library? How long will a new feature take to implement? They will work closely with a product manager at all parts of the development cycle.
- The ideal candidate will have experience building web products in REACTJS and experience working with AWS and CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins and/or Github Actions.
- Experience with Salesforce (Admin, APEX) and knowledge of building services in Golang are a big plus, but not required!
- 2-5 years minimum experience in web development with REACTJS, Python
- Knowledge of database systems, AWS, CI/CD processes
- Interest in learning new frameworks, languages, software concepts you haven't worked with before
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Ability to work in an agile-driven release cycles with sprints
- High-level project management skills
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Collaborating with the product management/design team on scoping and implementing new and existing features
- Good communication skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At GOAT Group, the Engineering team is an integral part of our dynamic company. By joining the team, your skills will be front and center, working alongside other passionate individuals to solve problems and build software. From launching compelling.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature development.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Full Stack Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for?You will be a key member for the delivery of the R&D deliverables for 2022 roadmap. The role will require close interactions with Amadeus engineers,.
As a Full Stack Developer, you have a keen grasp of the full application lifecycle, from breaking down requirements to writing testable code for the front-end and the back-end, to documenting the details so it’s easy to make updates in the future. You.