Bladework Games is a new game studio building a brand new living, online, cooperative multiplayer IP for the PC first and cross platform future. We're creating a new take on the ARPG genre, focusing on exciting combat, meaningful cooperative play, and the creation of a truly fun gameplay experience.
We're looking for someone who wants to be part of the core foundation of Bladework Games. A technical expert, who will not only help us to implement and design robust systems, but will also have opportunities to contribute to creative direction and design. As a Gameplay Tech Lead you will be managing a team and assisting in the design, architecture, and implementation of robust gameplay solutions. You would be a great fit if you love playing games and enjoy the challenge of building a game from the early stages.
If this sounds appealing to you, we'd love to chat.
- Manage a team of engineers to identify, prioritize, and implement gameplay features
- Collaborate with other team members to identify focus areas, handoff points, and provide the robust solutions
- Lead and contribute to architecture requirements, technical design, and implementation for relevant systems
- Contribute substantially to the codebase
- Help shape the technical direction and standards for the team
- Mentor other engineers on the team in all aspects of game development
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in game programming
- 3+ years of tech lead experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and it's networking
- Meaningful experience writing networked multiplayer in fast-paced games
- High proficiency in C / C++
- Strong ability to collaborate with teammates across disciplines
- Proven ability to develop gameplay systems
- Passion for multiplayer games and player experience
Our team is fully remote, however many of us are based in Los Angeles.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Unreal Engine: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company Description—————This is a %100 remote position—————We are still hiring remotely even through the Covid-19 epidemic. We are looking for people from Asia, Africa, South America, Middle East, and Eastern Europe.Duel
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an innovative AI Programmer to join the Rogue Company team, in Alpharetta, Georgia or full-time remote from the US or UK!At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new.
THE STUDIOCarbonated is a games studio founded in 2015 by industry veterans who’ve built and run some of the biggest games in the world at companies like EA, Sony, Zynga and Blizzard. Our aspiration is to build a company where people want to spend their.
Overview Job duties include, but not limited to, Unity App development (iOS, Android, webGL), C# programming, 3D Model manipulation.Work schedule can be 5 eight-hour days or 4 nine-hour days and 1 four-hour day. Please also note there will be 50 unbillable.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.