We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our friendly team of professionals. We create mobile casual 2D games.
- Implementation of the logic of new game mechanics, connection of the collected graphics and visual effects;
- Creation of tools for technical artists and level designers;
- Embedding and updating third-party modules in the project.
- Experience in commercial game development for at least 2 years (including teamwork experience), availability of released applications;
- Experience with the Unity3d toolkit, understanding of the capabilities of the engine;
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET; • experience with version control systems (preferably Git);
- Technical English (reading documentation).
What we expect from you:
- Striving for clean modular code;
- The ability to quickly navigate in someone else’s code;
- The ability to concentrate on achieving results in the optimal time frame;
- Desire to grow and develop.
We consider that solutions implemented in one project can be used in subsequent ones, and we love the conscious application of patterns and design principles. We will ask you to give examples of such code from your practice (a couple of classes that are not tied to anything is enough), in their absence, perform a small test task.
- Work in a friendly team of people passionate about their work
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation for English language courses
- Possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career growth including transfer to other positions
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role OverviewBundle is looking for a creative Game Designer to create virtual escape rooms, trivia games, and events. The Game Designer will create interactive puzzles and animations to bring our virtual escape rooms and games to life. This position.
Position SummaryCold Iron is seeking a Producer, External Development to join us in creating our next game for consoles and PC! Are you experienced in game production and project management? Do you have a talent for bringing different groups together.
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.ABOUT THE JOBWe are looking for an experienced External Art Producer to.
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your Senior Gameplay Engineer skills and experience, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome games, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work.
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR1188FULL TIMEBE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.We are rapidly growing and are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help us create the next wave of world-class casino games. As we continue to push the bar for sports entertainment,.