ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support and resolution to all offices
- Analyze, support, and maintain equipment, network and IT systems
- Design, analyze, implement, and maintain equipment and networks
- Coordinate assigned service requests
- Test, evaluate, and recommend selections of information technology components
- Administer and maintain the Microsoft Active Directory
- Identify and resolve hardware and software issues
- Define user needs and recommend alternatives
- Provide for efficient computer and/or voice system operation
- Develop, maintain, and monitor procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Microsoft Administrator capacity
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Strong server and desktop troubleshooting skills
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Must have experience and good understanding of the following: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange server, Microsoft SharePoint , Windows Server OS, Windows Desktop OS
- Willingness to travel
- Microsoft Certification
- Project management experience
- Cisco Routers, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and occasional local and/or overnight travel, including exposure to heat, cold, and inclement weather conditions. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Role OverviewBundle is looking for a creative Game Designer to create virtual escape rooms, trivia games, and events. The Game Designer will create interactive puzzles and animations to bring our virtual escape rooms and games to life. This position.
Position SummaryCold Iron is seeking a Producer, External Development to join us in creating our next game for consoles and PC! Are you experienced in game production and project management? Do you have a talent for bringing different groups together.
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.ABOUT THE JOBWe are looking for an experienced External Art Producer to.
Sensor Tower is looking for an experienced information technology professional that has a strong track record managing both systems and people. You understand both the technical and human elements in the interface between people, software, and processes..
ABOUT THE JOBBRON is the parent to a group of companies, operating across the media and technology sectors. Co-founded in 2010, BRON has grown into is a leader in the global film, television, and animation worlds, with new digital content, interactive.
More jobs by this company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Carry out operational data processing requests by initiating and scheduling jobsMonitor progress of scheduled data processing jobs to ensure timely completion and compliance with all privacy and security regulations.