Do you like working on small but ambitious teams? Do people often see you as the person who can hop in on anything and deliver great shipping code? Do you enjoy putting your own spin on the features that you work on? We’re looking for folks like you.
At Squanch Games, we make stuff that people love; games that we want to play ourselves. We make experiences that we would like to be totally immersed in and enjoy for hours at a time, as well as shorter, crazier experiences that would be great to play with a group of friends or possibly with stray homeless people that you invited in so you could feed and bathe them.
If you share in these values, come join us!
- Quality Driven and Proactive
- Supportive and Collaborative: You know that the best work comes from a team who trusts and respects each other. You strive to collaborate with others and don’t care whose ideas win. Best ideas win.
- Flexible and Iterative
- You’ve shipped a title or two prior: you probably have experience in game development, have worked on a variety of features, and are unafraid to ‘just look it up’
- Curious and passionate: You read about and/or play games most days. You know what’s going on in the world of games, and can’t wait to talk to others about it.
- Have 2+ years of C++ game development experience.
- Have 1+ years of experience in designing, developing, and shipping major game contributions in published games or entertainment
- Help push for quality and create usable tools / systems utilizing your knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Have a designer brain: You can support the design team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps.
- Have shipped a game with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with development for a console hardware platform
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: