KitBash3D is looking for an experienced CG Supervisor to join our growing team. As a CG Supervisor, you'll manage an amazing team of concept artists, modelers, and texture artists, helping them to create premium 3D asset kits. You'll be responsible for the 3D pipeline and work closely with developers to create tools to make our processes more effective and efficient. You'll also be tasked with developing talent, building the 3D team, and working with VFX/game studios to find new ways of supporting them in their goals of building inspiring digital worlds.
As our ideal candidate, leading creative teams is your primary area of focus, drawing on your years of experience working with 3D teams in VFX / Video Games. While you are more than capable of jumping into 3D software when needed, delegation is your primary tool to accomplish your goals. You have strong skills in the areas of technical expertise and art direction, and soft skills of knowing how to inspire a team and bring out the best in an artist. You are organized, efficient, creative, open minded, and excited to build an unstoppable team.
- Manage the design, modeling, texturing and packaging teams
- Give art direction and technical troubleshooting assistance to our team of artists
- QC all 3D work to ensure it's up to the pipeline standards
- Design, implement and evolve our 3D pipeline
- Maintain pipeline tools and documentation
- Work with other departments on product releases, R&D efforts, and operational efficiencies
- Recruit and develop talented artists to grow our 3D team
- Own the 3D department, creating an inspiring place where artists love to work that produces work that artists love working with
- 5-10 years of professional experience as a 3D artist in VFX / video games
- 5+ years of experience as a Supervisor in VFX / video games
- In depth knowledge of 3Ds Max and VRay
- In depth knowledge of Modeling / Texturing workflows
- Experience with game engine workflows using Unreal or Unity
- Experience with multiple 3D software such as Maya, Blender, Houdini, C4D
- Experience with Substance Designer / Painter
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, MaxScript, or C++
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation time
- Remote work to start, with flexible WFH for all when in-office work resumes
- Opportunities for rapid career growth and leadership as KitBash3D grows
KitBash3D creates the world's premium 3D asset kits filled with all the pieces needed to build worlds for video games, film, television, design, or art. We provide artists with completely customizable sets of 3D assets that serve as the building blocks to create original environments ranging from modern skyscrapers to neo-futuristic utopias to ancient temples. Our revolutionary assets are used by the biggest film studios (Disney, Fox, Marvel, HBO), and game studios (Ubisoft, EA, 2K, Tencent), plus thousands of independent artists and developers in more than 150 countries.
KitBash3D is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. KitBash3D is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please include your request as part of the questionnaire in this application.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: