- Review analyze business requirements
- Analyze and interpret data to develop innovative solutions for the business and clients
- Provide end user support and communication
- Produce, publish and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client and operational reports relating to the development and performance of products, processes and technologies
- Design, develop and deploy OnBase solutions that automate business process through workflow, case management and other OnBase functionality
- Plan and test software updates. Troubleshoot and resolve defects or configuration changes.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in Unity API and API automation.
- 4+ years of extensive experience with analyzing business requirements and translating the same into technical requirements for effective workflow/work view design.
- 4+ years of experience in OnBase architecture for all of the OnBase clients (Configuration, OnBase Client, Unity Client and Web Client), Document Imaging, Document Import Processing (Image and Meta-Data), COLD/ERM, and Document Composition
- Hands on experience(4+) with SQL, Asp.net MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Deep understanding in configure settings related to OnBase functionality such as Document Types, Document Type Groups, AutoFill keyword sets, Keyword configuration, Data Sets, Keyword Updates, Knowledge of configuration of System Tasks, Adhoc User tasks and Timers to meet business and IT SLA
- Strong knowledge/Experience in OnBase HTML E-Forms, Unity Forms, C# Unity API Scripts, VBScripts Java Scripts.
- Security profile Configuration - Experience in setting security at document type group levels for user groups with overriding privileges for Document Types and Security Context Keywords to restrict document access.
- Document Import Process (DIP) and TIP configuration for storage of documents in OnBase and integration with scan queues for indexing.
- Extensive experience with various actions and rules provided by OnBase out of the box. We cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion
- Well-versed in creating the Automatic process through OCR (Advance Capture)
- Workflow Configuration and Administration using out of the box rules and actions, writing Vbscripts and Unity in workflows to implement actions/rules not readily available in OnBase.
- Barcode process configuration and Scan queue configuration for indexing with Kofax Scanners.
- Should possess extensive knowledge in developing Custom Eform using HTML and CSS.
- Dynamically updatable E-forms using hidden XML variables.
- Knowledge of writing web services
- Extensive knowledge of Unity Script development and API used.
- Deep understanding on WorkView component and should have hands on creating application using the Workview.
- Worked on integrating VPD with Scan Queues as a preprocessor to convert imported PDF documents into TIFF before they are added to Scan queues
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures.
- OnBase version from 17 to EP4 is desired.
- Experience in .Net.
- Certifications (OCWA, OCSA, OCAPI) on OnBase are desired.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting