- Support the VIVE ISV Partner Program and business partners in enhancing product onboarding and user experience based on developer needs.
- Enable, support, and manage relationships with VIVE developers and business partners, ensuring a best-in-class developer experience.
- Track, supervise, elevate execution risks, and help mitigate them across the developer's product life cycle from concept submission to launch.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with sales, PR, production, operations, store, and enterprise teams on project status, risks, dependencies, and opportunities.
- Champion the needs of our business partners in the development and promotion of products and services.
- Evaluate new and emerging content and be an advocate for VIVE platform initiatives with our partners.
- Evangelize new and existing XR technologies with developers to ensure they can take full advantage of ongoing enhancements and improvements.
- Attract new partners to our platform and contribute as part of the Developer Relations team that manages and promotes our developer portal, SDKs, APIs, and developer resources.
- Develop and promote partner value propositions that will unlock new customer opportunities.
- Represent developer requirements to help guide our VIVE product roadmap and content platform initiatives.
- Engage with product and engineering teams to optimize our solutions and processes.
- Support developers with SDK integration, hardware testing, software testing and cross-platform efforts.
- Contribute regularly to the Developer Blog, Community Forums, and Industry Event.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- Business development, partnerships and/or publishing experience in any of the following: games, media, entertainment, application development.
- Knowledge of game development, software development process, and project management practices with experience in managing milestones, schedules and tracked tasks.
- Familiarity with Unreal/Unity development platforms, VR development practices and design principles.
- Experience building partnerships across multiple internal cross-functional groups and external developers.
- Ability to demonstrate group presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, on both a personal and team level.
- Experience working with external developers or vendors, and the ability to anticipate the needs of industry partners and customized solutions.
- Ability to help solve complex problems, navigate large, global organizations, and manage internal and external relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM and project management software.
- Proficiency with Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Abilities):
- BA or BS degree.
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsZoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of big data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies.Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis o
Position DutiesWarpfrog is looking for a self-driven and experienced senior Unity developer.Working directly with the founder and main developer, your mission will be to code new gameplay features, implement new content, propose new technology / workflow and help coordinating dif
We're looking for a new engineer to join our Developer Ecosystem team focusing on one-to-many support for Oculus developers. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be participating in the day-to-day and ongoing issue management for developers via Oculus’ support channels
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert.
The Games Partnerships team is high-impact organization working with the most exciting game developers, publishers, and creators across platforms from mobile/web to PC/console with the goal of fostering and strengthening gaming communities. Candidates will have experience working