Warpfrog is looking for a self-driven and experienced senior Unity developer.
Working directly with the founder and main developer, your mission will be to code new gameplay features, implement new content, propose new technology / workflow and help coordinating different artists.
- Strong and significant experience working on serious projects with Unity
- Self-driven and autonomous (supervision will be minimal)
- Highly motivated about working on an innovative VR project
- Comfort and familiarity with working remotely and using instant chat tools (Discord)
- Passionate about video games and new technologies, especially VR
- Creative and able to propose new features and ideas
- Good knowledge of version control tools (GIT)
- Good internet connection (ideally fiber)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (we are an international team, most exchanges will be in English)
Added bonus :
- Knowledge of VR market and best practices
- Experienced with physic-based simulation on Unity
- Experience coding multiplayer games with Unity
- Experience coding shaders
- 100% remote work
- Permanent contract (CDI) is negotiable depending on the profile
Please include in your application :
- A brief cover letter about you, why you are interested to work with us, and why you think you will be suited for the job
- A link to your portfolio
- Availability in the next coming months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Are you a fan of VR? What are your thoughts on it?
- Are you familiar with Blade & Sorcery? If so, what is your experience in playing it?
- Are you comfortable working 100% remotely and autonomously? This means a reliable internet connection will be required to communicate with the team.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Unity Engine: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsZoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of big data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies.Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis o
About Your Next Opportunity:The VIVE Studios and Developer Relations team is looking for a self-starting Developer Relations Partner Manager who is eager to be part of a world-class team bringing innovative extended reality experiences to a vibrant technological ecosystem. You wi
We're looking for a new engineer to join our Developer Ecosystem team focusing on one-to-many support for Oculus developers. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be participating in the day-to-day and ongoing issue management for developers via Oculus’ support channels
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert.
The Games Partnerships team is high-impact organization working with the most exciting game developers, publishers, and creators across platforms from mobile/web to PC/console with the goal of fostering and strengthening gaming communities. Candidates will have experience working