Do you have unreal skills in the programming world? Come run with the Lost Boys and put that to good use! We're currently looking to bring on several Senior UE4 Programmers to our team. Lost Boys Interactive is a rapidly growing AAA game development studio based in Madison, Wisconsin and Austin, Texas, (Full remote work available!) providing top-tier development for our AAA partners as well as our own AAA IP development. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develops gameplay features by implementing software solutions.
- Communicates clearly and effectively across the departments that comprise the team (engineering, production, design, and art)
- Identifies and estimates specific tasks to achieve project goals
- Performs tasks as prioritized/assigned by their lead in the estimated time.
- Assists documenting and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments and clear code.
- Tests written features to ensure product stability
- Iterates and improves stable technology
- Participates in code reviews by peers or leads to ensure knowledge sharing and consistent coding standards.
- Protects Lost Boys Interactive by keeping information confidential.
- Installs and configures a working environment following documented procedures where applicable.
A passion for developing next gen games!
- 3-5 years previous work experience in a game programming role
- Proficiency in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with game engines, specifically Unreal Engine 4 (UE4), is required!
- Ability to visualize 3D domains and solutions
- Good foundation of 3D math concepts and algorithms
- High interest in and motivation to learn new technologies, languages, engines, algorithms or platform technologies
- Ability to confer with peers and seniors to share and learn knowledge pertaining to architecture, technical implementation and best practices.
- Ability to communicate well and work across departments in a professional manner
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. apply today and become part of the adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description: The client team is searching for a UI Software Engineer to help bring our next AAA, next-generation user experience to life!We work primarily in C++, using a highly modified version of Unreal Engine 4. Our UI content is authored using Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG
We're looking for a new engineer to join our Developer Ecosystem team focusing on one-to-many support for Oculus developers. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be participating in the day-to-day and ongoing issue management for developers via Oculus’ support channels
Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert.
The Games Partnerships team is high-impact organization working with the most exciting game developers, publishers, and creators across platforms from mobile/web to PC/console with the goal of fostering and strengthening gaming communities. Candidates will have experience working
Position DutiesWarpfrog is looking for a self-driven and experienced senior Unity developer.Working directly with the founder and main developer, your mission will be to code new gameplay features, implement new content, propose new technology / workflow and help coordinating dif
More jobs by this company
Description:Job Overview: We are looking for a Design Director that will create the vision and own the experience quality for a full game project. They will also work with the other directors to plan, detail, and review the work being developed for the game. The Design Director w