Who We Are.
Adaptive Immersion Technologiesis a Central Florida based firm that transforms gaming technologies, skill assessment, and predictive data modeling and analytics into personnel recruiting and training solutions. Our solutions are the result of our singular pursuit of disruptive innovations in game-based assessment. They prepare people for cognitively demanding work by promoting resilience, readiness, and engagement. Our applied research has produced customized assessment and training systems for a variety of work domains including civilian and combat medicine, air traffic control, drone operations, unmanned systems, military command and control, aviation, manufacturing, transportation, law enforcement, and intelligence.
Job Opportunity Description.
We are currently seeking talented individuals for a Simulation and Game Developer position (direct hire, or optional six-month internship culminating in permanent hire). This individual will assist in the creation of a functional software infrastructure and applications to support a number of human performance prediction and enhancement initiatives. Additionally, this individual will support the integration of existing technologies for immersive, serious games in the fields of aviation, military, and healthcare. The individual will support the development of game-based products that will directly influence the performance, safety, and effectiveness of military personnel working in extreme environments.
Required Qualifications and Skillset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unreal Engine 4 (minimum 2 years experience),
- Demonstrated proficiency with C++, Blueprints Visual Scripting System (academic, internship, or other practical application experience OK),
- Minimum 2 years professional game development experience (inclusive of academic or internship experience),
- Minimum 2 years experience working with small teams and tight deadlines,
- Demonstrated proficiency in code refactoring and reusability across projects,
- Strong generalist and systems architecture programming skills,
- Experience developing code for multiple platforms, including: PC, mobile,
- Experience using internally and externally developed code,
- Effective communicator and collaborator with other game developers and teammates from other disciplines,
- Expertise in the integration of 2D and 3D graphics, animation, motion, game physics, game logic, and multiplayer,
- Ability to consistently meet project deadlines,
- Relentless creativity,
- High attention to detail to ensure customer deliverables are flawless,
- Familiarity with basic principles of instructional design and technology,
- Knowledge of memory management, software optimization, and multiple processor use,
- Ability to maintain documentation of all software deliverables.
Additional Desired Qualifications.
- Experience working with NPC AI movement in Unreal Engine 4,
- Experience developing code and game logic for non-linear quest/dialogue systems,
- Experience with latest Unreal Engine (4.25) and Sequencer,
- Proficiency in developing for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications,
- Proficiency with Unity and C#,
- Familiarity with SQL database communication,
- Familiarity with Git repositories and source control (including Source Tree, Perforce)
- Quality Assurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Game Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Unreal Engine: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Deck Nine Games is looking for a Level Designer to help craft an interactive cinematic video game for a AAA publisher. The right candidate is a collaborative game designer with a strong sense of game feel and flow as well as an eye for the visual design of realistic environments.
Cipher Skin, Inc. is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer.What You’ll Do:Own software features of the iOS/Android App: build, deploy, iterate. You’re responsible for what you’re building, and you have some creative control over the direction you take.Ship
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your VFX skills and experience, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome FX, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with along with a great environment and exciting AAA
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.About the job:Higharc is growing its team to build a powerful interactive, web-based home design
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.About the job:Higharc is growing its team to build a powerful, interactive, web-based home desig