Title: Global Head of Community - Player Support
Location: Remote, can be based anywhere
PTW International is looking for a lead for its Community practice to set the vision, define the strategy, and operating processes to support our global client base. We work with some of the biggest names in the games industry and you’ll have the opportunity to shape and influence how players interact with many well-known games around the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to create, implement and optimize our community and social media practices, according to our client’s needs. You will help to build and coach a global team of Community Managers across a wide range of game and genres.
You will be a passionate and tech savvy leader with a strong understanding of the role communities play in gaming. We’re looking for someone who has deep experience in managing communities on a global scale to help build upon our existing service offering.
- Accountable for the design and implementation of successful community strategies and practices to support client’s game needs and requirements
- Establish, implement, and track common KPIs to measure progression, evaluate ROI & establish internal benchmarks
- Collaborating with PTW Community Managers, proactively identify and propose innovative solutions, projects, and opportunities to set client’s games apart and deliver great player experiences (e.g. contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.)
- Support Sales by providing input and feedback on proposals
- Develop Centre of Excellence for community management inclduing technologies, processes, policies, tools and techniques to create engaging communities
- Lead, coach, and mentor Community Managers and establish best practices for developing best-in-class gaming communities
- Help establish content creation processes and plans to support client games needs
- Track & analyze community and content performance KPIs - draft & present reports on a regular basis.
- Craft and coordinate moderation best practices in collaboration with Community Managers
- Conduct benchmarking and assessments
- Assist in creating compelling case studies to support Sales and Marketing around successes and best practices
- People management of up to 10-14 direct reports
- Delivering performance reports to support business reviews
- Contributing to strategic planning process
- 4-6 years Community Manager experience within the gaming industry, with understanding of regional markets and dynamics.
- 2+ years managing and coaching people.
- Understanding of game genres and associated player personas.
- Measurable success record in establishing and growing communities.
- Experience working in Outsourcing/BPO industry is a plus.
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & international environment.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent Holiday entitlement plus public holidays
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- You get to work with the latest technologies
- You will be working for one of the worlds leading providers of specialist services to the games industry.
Who we are
PTW is a video games services company which supports video game developers and publishers through outsourced production services. We started 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to where we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms, including 8 out of the past 10 Game-Of-The-Year-winning titles.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 35 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE and Orange Rock. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. Orange Rock is our in-house game and product development studio.
Welcome to PTW
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Department: Art | Location: Austin, TX, USOur Texture Artist will be responsible for texturing EXISTING stylized 3D models for a Unity game, specifically using a cel shaded, hand painted style with a cartoon-y feel. This is a contract position but if the work is high quality, you
Overview:(ISC)² ® is the world's largest nonprofit membership association of certified cybersecurity professionals. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class cybersecurity qualifications, professional development and engagemen
Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of ga
Game Knight is searching for a talented and motivated Lead Game Artist to join our team in Los Angeles. In this role, you will help us set and develop the visual direction for our mobile games.. We are looking for an artist that wants to get their hands dirty, push pixels, craft.
Work Experience Needed-Skills: Game Development, programing, +MoreYou Will have to make full games and and work 8hrs/week. You will also need a a good Windows 10 Computer, a keyboard, a mouse and headphones!Note: I just created this company i have only made 2 games that have made