Key needs for the job;
- Unity 3D Game Engine coder to work on Eden Falling.
- Requires solid working knowledge of Unity Game Engine and C#
- Cooperate with Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads to create/implement game rules and assets.
- Be team-oriented, willing to share processes and ideas with other team members.
- Ability to put in about 10 to 12+ hours a week assisting other Team Members and working on project assignments.
- Must live in the USA or surrounding territories.
- Requires a profit-sharing payment arrangement (each assignment completed should be worth between $1,500 to $3,000 for every 100,000 units of game sales, (based on if they are for the Core Game or Expansion packs). Payments are to begin in 2022 if our schedule holds when the game goes into Early Access and will continue for many years as the game continues to sell.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous industry and or game design experience is required.
- Good clean code, commented for others on the team to easily interpret functions.
- Solid knowledge working in the Unity game engine.
- Proficient in C#, C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Examples of previous work are a must.
- Must be located in the United States.
Note: When applying please watch your SPAM or JUNK email box for an email reply with Razor Edge Games in the subject line.
About the Company
Razor Edge Games is a team of gamers at heart with dedicated and deep love and passion for making games. We are a growing Indie team with members from around the world. We offer opportunities to all professionally skilled or not, giving many their first opportunity at being on a game development team.
Razor Edge Games was founded by Mike Weiser in 2014, former game designer of Fallen Heroes (PC Games 1995) & Ruinsworld (1997 Collectable Card Game). Currently working on Eden Falling a game in development for over 9 years as a tabletop RPG and now being ported to PC & consoles.
Our philosophy is to allow our team members to share in the rewards of successful games by profit-sharing versus a traditional position-based salary or freelance setup. Why get paid only once for your work when you can get paid month after month for the lifetime of the game sales.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As the games division of Bad Robot Productions (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make.
Disruptive Games is looking to hire a full-time Art Director to help with our upcoming AAA, internal project. This is a work-from-home job with a fully remote team.What You'll Do:Work with principal concept artists to help define the visual style of our internal project.Give dire
Game Designer Position Description Position Title Game Designer Function Production Team Reports to CTO / Creative Director Direct reports NA Key Clients / Stakeholders Internal: Marketing and product teams Development team members External: External partners Opensource community
Mercer Project is currently looking for a Character Artist with a passion to create believable characters that are full of life and personality. In this role, you will work and collaborate with the whole team throughout the entire development pipeline while contributing directly.
Location: RemoteBad Rhino is looking for a Jr. Producer to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communicatio