Disruptive Games is looking for a full-time senior VFX artist to join our world-class team. Sitting at the cross-section between art, engineering, and game design, VFX are the glue that holds our games together. Join us and help bring revolutionary new visuals and gameplay to the industry. This is a work-from-home job with a fully remote team.
What You'll Do:
- Build visual effects using UE5's Cascade or Niagara editor, the Material editor, and the Blueprints system.
- Brainstorm effects with engineers and directors.
- Work with the art director to design spells, environmental effects, and sci-fi effects.
- Work directly on the project to help implement effects in-game.
- Build models and create textures for visual effects, as needed.
Optimize VFX to improve the frame rate.
- Video portfolio demonstrating capabilities.
- Shipped one or more games on PC or Console.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong sense of visual aesthetic.
- Works well in a team, welcomes feedback from others.
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for PC and Console Multiplayer games.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Experience in another game development discipline ie: illustration, level/character art, programming, animation, etc.
- Development experience on Switch, PlayStation 4 and/or Xbox One.
- Experience as a team or group lead.
- Please include a link to your portfolio/reel in the 'Cover Letter' portion of your application.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As the games division of Bad Robot Productions (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make.
Game Designer Position Description Position Title Game Designer Function Production Team Reports to CTO / Creative Director Direct reports NA Key Clients / Stakeholders Internal: Marketing and product teams Development team members External: External partners Opensource community
Location: RemoteBad Rhino is looking for a Jr. Producer to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so developers can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communicatio
Location: RemoteBad Rhino Studios is currently seeking a VFXs Tech Artist to help us in developing unique and stunning VFXs for next generation gaming platforms. A successful candidate should have a strong sense of dramatic effects and an understanding of how to recreate them in.
Why Join Us?To put it simply: you’ll work with great people, making top-tier, high-quality interactive experiences with the best IP in the world. We set out to build an uncompromising vision for a game studio and found the ideal partner in Skydance to extend its reach and s
More jobs by this company
Disruptive Games is looking to hire a full-time Art Director to help with our upcoming AAA, internal project. This is a work-from-home job with a fully remote team.What You'll Do:Work with principal concept artists to help define the visual style of our internal project.Give dire
Disruptive is looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join our team. As an Environment Artist, you'll be asked to help with a variety of tasks involved in the creation of art assets such as modeling, texturing, lighting and optimization. This is a work-from-home job with a ful