6 Degrees Health is a rapidly growing, nationally positioned cost containment company in the self-funded health insurance industry. Through accountability, engagement, and continuous improvement, we leverage passion and exemplary customer service to support our stakeholders in making informed financial decision about healthcare reimbursement. Our team of industry experts work with health plans to make the most of their healthcare dollars. With positive change comes growth, so we are currently seeking a Go Developer to join our fun, fast-paced team. This person can be based anywhere in the United States.
Essential Role Responsibilities
- Expert in developing of Single Page Applications (SPA) using angular
- A Golang developer with experience the development of MVC applications
- Strong knowledge of Software architecture design patterns and should be able to recommend development best practices for software development
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals: protocols, Security Certificates, web applications security patterns/concepts
- Expert level knowledge of SQL with the ability to write queries & stored procedures
- Experience of designing and developing prototypes, and proofs of concepts (POCs)
Minimum Role Requirements
- 3+ years recent experience with Application Development using Golang
- The ability to quickly learn new technical skills and grasp new concepts
- Ability to learn Java and support Java based application
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and project concurrently and work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have attention to details and deadline oriented
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills
Essential Role Functions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Outstanding Ancillary Benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
6 Degrees Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:Role: Golang Developer Required Skills and Experience:5+ years of solid hands-on software development experience with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, enterprise application development, cloud automation, and building a.
About the teamThe Observability Development team builds and maintains solutions to provide our Product and Engineering teams visibility into the health and performance across our Zillow Group ecosystem.We are passionate about metrics, distributed tracing.
What you'll do: Own the developer metrics and reduce bottlenecks in the software development lifecycle, driving automation, and continuous deliveryOwn our monolith to microservices infrastructural transformationDesign, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing.
Mobalytics’ mission is to build powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In two years we’ve achieved a lot, but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced,.