About the job
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security (RHACS) Engineering is responsible for building security solutions for our customers. We design workflows to secure our customers’ Red Hat OpenShift and Kubernetes deployments across the full software development lifecycle as part of Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security (formerly StackRox). Combined with KubeLinter, a solution to lint security and operational readiness best practices, our mission is to continue to differentiate Red Hat OpenShift as the most secure distribution of Kubernetes. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain key services for developer productivity including continuous integration (CI) and cluster provisioning tools
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and sales engineers to improve demo and release workflows
- Work in a cross-functional role with subject matter experts within Red Hat engineering on topics like performance and managed services
- Build a personal brand and promote the company brand through technical blog posts and open source contributions
- Write high-quality, maintainable software
- Help your colleagues via code reviews and design feedback
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
What you will bring
- Open to learning new technologies, programming languages, frameworks, and concepts; we work in a variety of languages (Golang, Bash, Python) and with a variety of tools (Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Enjoy delivering high-quality software through a principled, “design document-first” approach
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment working with different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Understanding of and experience with Kubernetes is a plus
About Red Hat
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Required Qualifications6 - 10+ years of delivering code for active Cloud services/platforms.Strong programming experience in Linux/UNIX systems programmingExperience with file systems development (e.g., Ceph, BtrFS, ZFS, Ext4, NFS)Experience in Docker.
Golang Developer:Austin TX - RemoteJob Description:The candidate will design, document, implement, test, and deliver compute solutions for the IBM cloud control plane as a member of the Client Success Team.Responsibilities will include root cause investigation,.
Remote / Vienna - English - m/w/dPerks:Flexibility Fast-Track-Career Team EventsAt GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in building the #1 global school! Headquartered in Vienna and founded in 2016, GoStudent is the leading,.
Work for HAProxy TechnologiesWork at HAProxy Technologies, the company behind the world’s most widely used software load balancer and application delivery controller.Trusted by leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services and serving as the reference.
Sr. Backend Software Engineer - Remote or In Office (UT, PA, CA)Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose.
More jobs by this company
About the jobThe Red Hat Service Delivery team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will join a distributed team of software engineers immersed in the latest open source technologies. You will be responsible for building.
About the jobThe Red Hat User Experience Design team is looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) Research Operations Administrator to join a fast growing team. In this role, you will work with researchers with a variety of specializations and backgrounds.
About the jobThe Red Hat Portfolio Technology team is looking for a Program Manager focused on strategic planning and initiative management to join us. In this role, you will work cross functionally to develop strategy, translate strategy into deliverable.
About the jobThe Red Hat Product Security team is looking for an experienced individual passionate about open source and secure development to join us as a Senior Product Security Engineer with an emphasis on security architecture. In this role, you.
About the jobThe Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us. In this role, you will help in the creation of web services related to the operation and management of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. You will serve as an.
About the jobThe Red Hat Products and Technologies (PnT) Business Insights Reporting and Analytics team is looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst with experience with Tableau, passion for solving business problems with data, and ability to coordinate.
About the jobThe Red Hat Platform Tools team is looking for a Golang Tools Engineer with experience in the Go programming language and its related tools to join us in the U.S or Canada. In this role, you will support the existing team with the development,.
About the jobThe Red Hat IT team is looking for a Principal Software Application Engineer to join us in the United States. In this role, you will work as a member of the IT Enterprise Application Integration (IT-EAI) team. You will lead a team of engineers.
About the jobThe Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Advanced Cluster Security (ACS) team. In this role, you will work on new features and core backend services of ACS, which will help our customers safely run.
About the jobThe Red Hat Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join us. In this role, you will develop, scale, and operate our Red Hat OpenShift managed cloud services, which is our enterprise Kubernetes.