At Herman-Scheer, we're building and launching the new age of consumer brands. Whether that's in helping venture-backed entrepreneurs bring their startup to market, or working with global brands to become more connected in a digital world, we're driven by 3 core philosophies that inspire everything we do.
- High quality relationships yield high quality work.
- Brand is the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Friction makes fire.
We're looking for a Project Manager passionate about web and ecommerce to join the team in support of our Go To Market services. We're based in Venice but will be working remotely until it's safe to get back into an office. This is a full-time role reporting to our Lead Project Manager and Director of Operations.
The ideal candidate has experience working alongside designers and developers, with a finger on the pulse of e-commerce for modern consumer brands.
The Project Manager will be a critical part of the client service team (Director of Ops, Lead PM) and our project teams (Creative Director, Copywriters, Art Directors, Visual Designers, Motion Designers and Developers) in helping to seamless build and launch websites for our clients.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Support Your Project Team - radiate good energy, positivity, and enthusiasm that becomes contagious for the rest of the team. Help to make Herman-Scheer the best place in the world to work. Notice if there are things that can be done to make peoples’ work lives better (more efficient but also equally important, more enjoyable). Ensuring that team members have a clear understanding of what they should be focused on throughout the day/week, and that the plan reflects the scope & estimate for each project (meaning team members are not only clear on deliverables but also time afforded to execute on those deliverables to maintain profitability).
- Planning, Planning, & Planning - help to define project scopes, feature requests, & estimates, ensuring the feasibility and profitability of each new scope of work. Build comprehensive project briefs for the internal team and work plans for clients - both materials manage timelines, budgets, internal resources, and independent contractors to fulfill scope & estimate requirements.
- Ensuring Client Delight - be on the client’s team just as much as you are on our team. Part of our ethos as a company is acting as a ‘partner’ for our clients, not just a work for hire. Ensuring that they feel supported by us is key. Ensuring that the internal team is meeting and exceeding all client expectations and that overall client communication is smooth, positive, and forward-thinking.
- Coordinating All Parties - coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to execute on production pieces of projects; liaise continuously throughout the production process with the client to ensure execution and timing exceed client expectations.
- Always Helping us Get Better - continuously analyze existing processes and technologies to help identify opportunities to improve efficiency, quality of work or client satisfaction/trust.
- 5 years as a project manager at a creative/digital/marketing agency
- Proficiency with modern ecommerce platforms like Shopify
- Proficiency in modern project management tools
- Can confidently communicate with web developers
- Detail-oriented and skilled in time and deadline management
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple large projects at once and at high-speed
- Live in Los Angeles (this will be remote through COVID but will eventually be back in office)
- Above market salary
- Health care
- 15 days paid time off
- Flexible remote vs in office
- Growth opportunities in a young, hungry and rapidly growing company
- Work alongside great people, doing great work for great clients
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: