at Abine / DeleteMe (View all jobs) (https://joindeleteme.com/about-us/#careers)
Work from anywhere
About Abine / DeleteMe
Abine is a leading online privacy company. Backed by General Catalyst VC and Atlas VC, it was founded in 2010 and is a growing + profitable SaaS privacy business with multiple subscription privacy tools for consumers and corporations. For more info on our products, please check out Blur (https://abine.com/)and DeleteMe (https://joindeleteme.com/) for yourself. Growth in online privacy is being driven by consumers tired of their data being used without their consent for political ads, doxxing, and ID theft. Advertising by major brands like Apple's privacy campaign help spread awareness. Finally, new global regulations like GDPR, LGPD, and CCPA are giving consumers new privacy protections and forcing businesses to think proactively about data privacy.
About The Role
Abine / DeleteMe is looking for a Product Manager to help us imagine and build the future of online privacy protection software and services. Security and identity theft protection have remained relatively unchanged for the last 10 years and yet these paradigms still largely dominate how businesses and people operate when it comes to privacy. We're building a set of services that will ideally define the paradigms of the next 10 years.
At Abine, our Product Managers have a diverse role and wear many hats. That means working very closely with our Engineers, Designers, and our Go-to-Market team to understand our customers' needs and build a simple yet powerful product. Abine / DeleteMe is used by hundreds of thousands of people who want privacy and control over their data daily. Joining our small PM team means your fingerprints will be all over the foundation of the product and it's growth.
What You'll Do
- Help set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers
- Work closely with Design and Engineering counterparts to build, ship and learn quickly
- Be a thoughtful team leader and help make your teammates better
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making
- Be voice of the customer or facilitate others voicing customer needs in product discussions
- Design customer studies to test and validate new product features
You don't need a specific background for this role. We're looking for someone with strong quantitative skills who wants a front row seat at a rapidly growing startup, and is ready to work hard to hit ambitious goals.
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external stakeholders through active listening and articulating multiple points of view
- Demonstrated success driving product improvements by using all types of learning: user testing, data analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to balance design and technical tradeoffs and find creative ways of solving customer needs
- Track record of showcasing an "eye for design" ー building beautiful, simple user experiences in collaboration with designers
- Growth mindset and always looking to learn and improve
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm and grit, always willing to roll up your sleeves
- Cares deeply about teammates and actively works to uplift and improve the team and the team's culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
The Abine hiring process typically takes 30-60 days from the initial job posting to complete. Our process is designed to get to know you as a person and professional. It is also designed to get a feel for how you might perform in the targeted role along with helping you to get a sense of what it might be like to work with our team. Please note that we may also consider you for other current and future positions we may be hiring for or have available. We aim to communicate where you stand in our hiring process upon the completion of each of our steps.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: