At myDevices, we are passionate about building software for the Internet of Things. We are looking for a talented Node.js Engineer to join our amazing team. As a Senior Node.js Engineer at myDevices you will help architect and build the business logic, backbone services and scalable systems for our IoT platform. In this position you will work on a small team with other top talent with a significant impact on both architecture and direction.
If you’re a passionate, professional software engineer who enjoys doing things the right way, we want to hear from you!
- Develop backend services in Golang
- Build REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Posses strong experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working with RabbitMQ
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Node.js development
- Designing and implementing APIs and core services in Golang
- Possess strong leadership skills and professionalism to be a technical lead and mentor
- Experience architecting fault-tolerant, distributed, and scalable services
- Be a team player of an autonomous, cross-functional agile remote team
- Work in a test driven development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and communicate across team boundaries
- Familiarity with LoRaWAN, MQTT, and CoAP
- Past experience with cloud deployments (AWS, GCP, Azure, Rackspace, etc.)
- Experience with Keycloak IdP
- Love and passion for IoT
Work from the comfort of your home! This position is 100% remote. We will provide the equipment of your choosing, opportunity to work with all the latest and greatest connected things, great compensation, generous health benefits, 401K and FSA programs, Company Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: