Eton Solutions is a hypergrowth fintech transforming the Family Office segment of the Wealth Management industry. Eton’s AtlasFive is a comprehensive enterprise management platform specifically designed to allow today’s modern Family Office meet the unique and varied challenges of Ultra High Net Worth families.
A core benefit of AtlasFive is the ability for new clients to effectively and efficiently become operational and productive on the platform. To make that happen, Eton Solutions has a highly process-driven Implementation Team focused exclusively on quickly getting our customers from their “as is” state to the new “to be” state and transforming how they operate their Family Office.
The role of the “Product Lead – Implementations” is to understand and prioritize any customer specific Product needs uncovered during the implementation phase and effectively managing those from end-to-end, while facilitating communication between the customer, the broader product team and the implementations team.
- Own, develop and maintain Implementation Master Instance
- Manage any contractual product commitments
- Create the Product Project Plan
- Provide the progress updates & internal/external communication
- Manage the client coordination
- User requirements definition
- Prototype validation
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing
- Client Signoff
- Coordinate implementation Project Impact
- New feature consideration to solution design, system configuration and client adoption
- Communicate fact finding data collection and template changes required
- Provide training and documentation on new features
- Manage all the JIRA creation, updates, and coordination for all Product related matters
- Help implementation to manage all the Product Issues
- Coordinate any new product/feature request and manage the internal process
- Sign-off Go-Live Validation from product perspective
- Validate that implementation team has setup system according to product requirements
- Identify areas of the platform that have not been configured that would add value to the client experience
- Make every effort to improve the product adoption/customer experience.
- Provide project updates (Product) on weekly and monthly governance calls
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Product Management experience with a software company.
- Financial Services Experience from an Accounting and / or Investment perspective.
- Familiarity with Wealth Management industry and Family Office sector.
- 5 years of work experience, two years in a similar role
- Experience working directly with clients in a consultative capacity.
- Enthusiastic team player who enjoys both strategic and hands-on work
- Ability to handle sensitive information professionally
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent work experience
This position may require some travel. Some of the travel may be international.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: