NREMG is a rapidly growing full service company based in Detroit looking for top talent to add to our dynamic team. Our client demographic is local, domestic, and international investors. We strive on our highly skilled team of real estate and construction professionals that contribute to the success and growth of NREMG. Our team has experienced the career benefits of our collaborative environment and multi-faceted approach to real estate.
We are looking for a skilled, highly professional Bookkeeper that embodies the spirit of the company.
- Must have extensive knowledge in bookkeeping, A/R, A/P, and basic accounting; experience using property management software is a PLUS!
- Professional leader with strong skills and work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency but not at the expense of quality
- "Go getter" attitude
- Self-motivated, personable, ethical, and driven by personal achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Meets all deadlines in a timely manner
Apply today and we will contact you asap!
For more info about NREMG, please visit our website at www.nremg.com
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Required)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: