Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. As the first Revenue Execution Platform, SetSail focuses sales on small wins that lead to the big win. SetSail uses machine learning and AI to identify key buying signals that lead to successful deals. SetSail then tracks those signals and allows sales leaders to create automated programs that drive top rep behaviors. CROs and Sales VPs at companies like Dropbox, Cisco, and HubSpot use SetSail to increase attainment, accelerate ramp time, and improve win rates. Customers that use SetSail have 12% higher quota attainment, 25% faster ramp time, and a 15x ROI on sales incentives. Backed by leading VC firms, SetSail secured $26M in Series A funding to kick-off 2021 and has raised a total of $37M in VC funding to date.
The Product department is a cross-functional team that’s responsible for defining strategy, building the roadmap, and defining product features. This team drives what is new, measures performance and is crucial for our success. We are seeking a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Own a meaningful part of our product suite
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work end-to-end across the product development lifecycle, covering product strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product measurement, design, and development
- Collaborate closely with Design, Engineering, Data Science, and Go-to-market teams, and engage directly and frequently with our leadership
- Experience (3 or more years) as a Product Manager or similar role
- Prefer MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field of study
- Prior background building and developing products in a B2B/SaaS, Marketing and/or Sales Space
- Knowledge working on a data driven product, an analytical product function
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
SetSail Press & Blog
- Tech Crunch: Rethink Sales Compensation
- Business Wire: Reinvent How Sales Reps are Motivated and Rewarded
- CMSWire: Understand Which Data Is Right for Each Use Case
- Full Steam Ahead on Our Mission to Empower Every Rep
- How to Automate and Enrich Data
- Helping Reps stay Laser-Focused on what Matters with SetSail Accelerate
Why you’ll love SetSail
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail, please visit https://www.setsail.co/.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: