ABOUT SPARK DIGITAL
At Spark Digital, we believe that creating digital experiences is an inherently human and collaborative process. That’s why we focus and invest relentlessly in two things: the individuals that make up our team, and the quality of service we provide to our clients. We cultivate an environment where new ideas and excellence have room to thrive. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their career. Our clients come to us to help solve their biggest and most complex business and technology challenges. We enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of working on core products that propel business growth and touch the lives of millions of users everyday. Our primary expertise is in the Media & Entertainment and Ed Tech industries but we work with clients in many other industries. We’re proud that our partners include prestigious brands such as: Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Kaplan, Macmillan, among other leading brands.
YOUR MISSION - TECHNOLOGY
As a Sr. Golang Engineer your mission is to connect the dots between business needs and technology. You are a builder at heart who takes joy in the alchemy of art, science, and hard work that make up digital experiences. Knowing that process determines outcomes, you collaborate, ask questions, challenge the status quo, embrace agility, and seek to improve everything you touch. You take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
CLIENT AND PROJECT
Our client provides hundreds of thousands of innovative organizations around the world with a universal container management system. It works with Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, and Azure ACI and allows their users to manage containers without needing to know platform-specific code. Our client’s goal is to provide the most user-friendly way to manage microservice platforms, regardless of orchestrator, cloud provider, or underlying technology.
- Write outstanding code and tests, build prototypes, analyze bottlenecks, and be a leader who helps solve problems
- Assist with the design of the perform and build robust APIs to support our clients
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing
- Build and use Docker and Kubernetes platforms and APIs
- Be a leader in a multidisciplinary including back-end engineers and UX/UI designers
- Develop event-driven services supporting system integration, security, and optimization for speed and scalability
- Define and develop reusable interaction patterns and standards
- Create quality service mocks and prototypes and translate service design to code
- More than 3 years of experience as a Back-end Developer
- Experience with Golang with Docker
- Proficiency in designing (UML), developing, automatically testing and documenting public cloud native web/mobile applications, APIs, and services
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Graphana, ELK stack)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish
It would be plus if you have:
- Experience with Authentication Providers
- Familiarity of Reverse proxies (Traefik and Nginx)
- Competitive Salary - For Full-Time Argentine team members we offer a hybrid compensation model which pays in a percentage of USD and pesos. Your salary is also indexed to the MEP dollar and will be adjusted for cost of living changes every three months. All other LATAM team members are paid in dollars as contractors.
- Career Path Planning - Team members are encouraged to create an independent career path based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way.
- Training & Mentorship - Learning and professional development are a big part of company culture. We support it with unlimited access to Udemy, internal training and training, a robust mentorship program, and reimbursements for English tutoring.
- Flexibility & Balance - We offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Culture & Connection - You are not a number, you are an individual that is part of something bigger. We never use the words staff or employee. At Spark Digital everyone is a team member. We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.
- A Little Fun Never Hurt - We take every excuse to party, we celebrate team and individual achievements, birthday celebrations and days off, parrillas on the patio, gifts in the mail… Whatever it takes to make our team members know and feel that they’re part of the family.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Golang Software Engineer who would like to join an industry leader in the digital financial services sector located in New York.This is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Golang Software Engineer:Wou will be creating custom software sol
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only
Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu, is a remote-first global software company at the forefront of Cloud and IoT. Our products help companies transform their digital operations from cloud to edge.For the Internet of Things, our mission is to enable companies to make fleets of very
Most important:Excellent programming skills in Golang and at least one production available service with good throughput under their beltTrack record of built and deployed production quality microservices, with a focus on scalabilityPrevious experience with the development pipeli
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a LATAM-based Drupal Engineer to work remotely with one of our US-based clients, which is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content.