- Excellent programming skills in Golang and at least one production available service with good throughput under their belt
- Track record of built and deployed production quality microservices, with a focus on scalability
- Previous experience with the development pipeline from end-to-end of production applications
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Queue Service (SQS), EC2, Lambda…
- Previous experience with NodeJS
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Expertise in continuous performance measurement throughout the application’s lifecycle
- Distributed request tracing for profiling and monitoring microservices dependant applications
- Working understanding of infrastructure as code
- Source control and software versioning experience on Git
- Former experience working in an Agile environment
- Documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of AWS services
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Golang Software Engineer who would like to join an industry leader in the digital financial services sector located in New York.This is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Golang Software Engineer:Wou will be creating custom software sol
What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only
Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu, is a remote-first global software company at the forefront of Cloud and IoT. Our products help companies transform their digital operations from cloud to edge.For the Internet of Things, our mission is to enable companies to make fleets of very
ABOUT SPARK DIGITAL At Spark Digital, we believe that creating digital experiences is an inherently human and collaborative process. That’s why we focus and invest relentlessly in two things: the individuals that make up our team, and the quality of service we provide to ou
More jobs by this company
Most important:Expert WordPress experience, a developer that truly understands WP under the hood (custom plugins, themes, etc.)Strong PHP experienceHeadless WordPress experienceExperience implementing RESTful servicesExperience writing high-quality unit testsNice to have:Experien
Most important:Solid experience in Ruby/RailsExperience with GoStrong SQL knowledgeExperience with RESTful web servicesExperience with testing and various tools such as RSpecWrite well designed, testable, efficient codeNice to have:Understanding of AWS servicesExperience working.
Most important:Solid experience in Ruby/RailsExperience with unit testing and testing tools such as RSpecExposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applicationsStrong SQL knowledge (MySQL)Experience with RESTful web servicesWrite well designed, testable, efficien
Most important:Solid experience building mobile apps with React NativeExperience with React Native component libraries such as NativeBase, Material, Kit, React Native Elements, Ignite CLI, etc.Experience with Redux and/or MobX-State-TreePrior experience working with TypeScriptAn.
Most important:Solid experience with React.js, and related frameworks such as Next.js, Redux, Material UI, etc.Experience with TypeScriptExperience with WebpackExperience writing high-performance, reusable code for UI componentsExperience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Rea
Most important:Extensive experience working with Python and popular frameworks like Django/FlaskExperience deploying services on AWSExperience with API based architectures (SOA, micro-services)Experience writing high-quality unit testsExperience with Postresql and proficient at S
Most important:Expert experience with PHP, and expertise with the newest versions of PHPExtensive experience with various PHP frameworks (Laravel/Symfony/CodeIgniter/CakePHP/Yii, etc.)Solid skills in SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB etc)Experience writing high-quality un
Most important:Solid and extensive experience in Java developmentExperience with Shell scriptingExperience with Web services (JSON-RPC)Demonstrable experience developing microservices in Spring BootStrong SQL knowledgeSolid understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (e.g Cas
Most important:Expert level cloud-focused DevOps experienceExpert level experience managing Azure Platform environmentsExperience managing and configuring CI/CD using Azure PipelinesSolid understanding and experience with containers and a container orchestration platform, prefera
Most important:Expert level cloud-focused DevOps experienceKnowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, IAC – Cloud Formation, Terraform.Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem including automated provisioning and management of services on those platforms.Expert level experience managing
Most important:Solid experience working on Data Engineering related projectsSolid hands-on professional software development skills using Python or Java.Experience designing, building, and maintaining data systems and processes using cloud-based platforms such as GCP, AWS, includ
Most important:Experience with Angular2+ on large scale projectsExperience with Sass, Less and/or CSS ModulesExperience with WebpackExperience working with Observables (RxJS)Experience working with state management including NgRxAbility to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
Most important:Solid experience in Android Development (solid knowledge of Android-Core and different functionalities/components)Solid experience with KotlinKnowledge of Flow and CoroutinesStrong UI design skills across phone and tablet interfacesExperience writing well designed,