Position: Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer
Salary: $140K - $180K (dependent on work location & level of experience)
HQ: Mountain View, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S.
Perks: Attractive Equity + Flexible PTO + Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits + 401(k) plan + more
Platform9 enables freedom in cloud computing by empowering enterprises to consume infrastructure of their choice using open-source, cloud-native technologies. Platform9 makes it easy for enterprises to operate and scale private, edge, and hybrid clouds with its industry-first SaaS management plane for Kubernetes.
The Role and Your Impact:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems that are used by our customers as well as internal teams
- Help diagnose and debug production issues on customer environments
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to build features that will be used at large scale
- Follow – and develop – good engineering practices, tools and processes
What you may have:
- You have at least 2-7+ years of experience working in a team that has created and shipped software to users.
- Proficient in any of the following technologies: Golang, Python, or Node.js, Bash scripting, Linux, OpenStack
- You are good at spoken and written communication – this includes design documentation, APIs, comments and everything else that goes with building maintainable software
- You’re willing to learn various new technologies. The “cloud native” field of software is rapidly evolving: you’ll need to stay aware of it and quickly learn new technologies whenever necessary or relevant.
Bonus If You Have:
Being a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Join this world class remote team of Go Developers for a company whose making head waves in FinTech. This company features an impressive list of Fortune 100 clients, partnering with them to develop high-level projects.This is a highly collaborative role that requires
Must-Have:1+ years of Golang experience with overall 6 years of demonstrable experience developing softwareStrong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idiomsKnowledge of common Go routine and channel patternsKnowledge of any Golang micro framework (eg:
Important notes:-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of one of our offices (CA, TX,.
As a senior software engineer working on Chainlink, you’ll collaborate with the company’s CTO, CEO, and an experienced technical team of other senior engineers, distributed systems computing experts and security experts, who are all committed to building world changin
Sr. Golang EngineerResource MUST HAVE strong professional experience in GolangSummary:As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale the online tournament gaming product, creating anengaging experience for our users and a sophisticated set of tools for our internal operations a
More jobs by this company
Position: Senior or Lead DevOps EngineerSalary: $140K - $180K (dependent on work location & level of experience)HQ: Mountain View, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S.Perks: Attractive Equity + Flexible PTO + Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits + 401(