-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) or remotely following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Bethesda, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s led to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Golang, with additional experience in Python or Ruby.
- You're confident with Bash scripting.
- You’re are highly knowledgeable with Nginx, Redis, mySQL, and AWS technologies.
- You have experience building cloud infrastructure and operating live systems.
- You have solid knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented software design practices.
- You have good working knowledge of highly scalable web servers (Nginx, Tornado, Django, etc) message brokers (RMQ/SQS).
- You have enough total development experience to perform at the senior level – typically at least 7 years.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Project DescriptionDeveloper Engineering is a new function within the Company. Our mission is to make it easy and enjoyable for software engineering teams to go from a business idea to delivering an innovative product solution. The main goals are to improve and upgrade our tools,
Who we're looking forAs an Engineering Manager, you are responsible for leading a group of engineers. You provide technology vision and leadership and cultivate a culture of ownership and accountability. This is a hands on manager role where you will spend roughly 50% of your tim
About usAlpine IQ was founded in 2019 in order to solve the world's largest legal use cannabis market problems for retailers and cultivators. At its inception, Alpine IQ developed a groundbreaking tool to manage customer data compliance across multi-state/ provincial regulatory e
Rialtic is looking for experienced backend developers to help us design, develop, and deliver reactive, serverless architectures capable of processing billions of transactions. This software engineer will be responsible for writing high quality software, primarily in Golang, that
Network Gaming is a rapidly growing innovation company which creates cutting edge sports prediction games for global media brands and a range of other companies. Having just won our third big contract with News Corp, and launched a new game for brands talkSPORT and Dream Team, th