Rialtic is looking for experienced backend developers to help us design, develop, and deliver reactive, serverless architectures capable of processing billions of transactions. This software engineer will be responsible for writing high quality software, primarily in Golang, that will operate on highly regulated data at very large scales. Ours is a native AWS serverless platform built entirely out of managed services and configured using Terraform. The future is now and you can be a part of it.
Our products operate on highly regulated data that require extensive testing and exacting security controls. Our platform results must meet exceedingly high performance and quality from equally demanding clients. Consequently, we require industry certifications and continuing education. The person will work with a collaborative team of highly skilled, certified developers who have a track record of success and a proven ability to empower their colleagues.
You can fast track your candidacy by taking our coding assessment!
The key responsibilities of the Senior Platform Engineer are:
- Work with partners within the organization to develop reactive serverless architectures capable of processing billions of requests in a highly regulated environment
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, and regulatory and compliance needs
- Supporting the development and roll-out of new processes and strategies for improving and sustaining exceptional quality levels while accelerating content development.
- Participate in code reviews (PR’s)
- Follows and improves the Rialtic software development Kanban life cycle
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Develop cost management strategies for containing and reducing infrastructure costs
- Collaborate with product managers to find the fastest paths to customer value
- Supports curating a collaborative team of highly skilled developers capable of empowering their teammates to deliver sophisticated solutions
- Expressive and receptive proficiency in a number of different programming languages, key among them being Golang and Terraform.
Relevant Technology Stack (including but not limited to):
- Test Driven Development
- Kanban Agile
Who you are
- Adapts easily to changes
- An eagerness to work with remote, multi-national, multi-cultural teams
- Fact-driven in analysis and recommendations
- Curious to learn and explore new approaches
- Player / Coach leadership style
- Efficient work habits – ability to focus on what matters most
- Obsession with client value
- Demonstrated strength in talent selection and management
- Strong execution skills and action bias
- Already have or can obtain within three months
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- HashiCorp Infrastructure Automation Certification
- Experience building software for highly regulated production environments
- 2+ years of recent experience in
- building serverless, reactive architectures for high regulated environments
- Kanban Agile
- Test Driven Development
- Help is change an industry that impacts both health insurance companies and healthcare providers
- Our hiring standards are high giving you a chance to work with deeply experienced and talented team members
- Our tech stack is an AWS native serverless architecture built from 100% managed services, configured with Terraform, and architected to give team members an opportunity to shine quickly
- Rialtic believes in investing in our team members through training, certification, and mentoring.
This is a remote position that involves extensive communication with colleagues using online services, such as Slack and Zoom. The candidate must have a quiet and private location to work from and fast Internet for seamless, fluid communications.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: URL: https://upstack.co/careers?source=weworkThe ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.The workWork with a small team
We are a US software development company delivering high-quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.Currently, we are seeking a Senior Golang D
Meet the futureAkoya is an API-based network backed by major financial institutions that creates a safer and more transparent way for people to safely send their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. If you are inspired and fascinated by innovative technology tha
The Banno Team with Jack Henry & Associates is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages modern technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-
(PDNS02_22 - Netherlands / Germany / Italy / Spain / France / Finland )The job in a nutshellWe are the PowerDNS team, and we are looking for an experienced developer with a particular affinity for Golang. Next to the C++-based Open-Source DNS solutions we build and maintain, we a