Simba, Inc. (formerly Simon Wallet) is a digital bank targeting the large immigrant population and their families in the US. We are on a mission to empower immigrants to realize their financial dreams and strengthen the banking systems of both the US and home countries.
What you will bring along:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write robust, clean testable in Golang
- Several years of experience in developing and maintaining restful applications.
- Experience developing REST APIs for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience working in Amazon AWS technologies such S3, ECR, ECS, RDS
- Outstanding problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Demonstrated capability to work independently in remote environments with high autonomy
- 3-5 years developing REST APIs
- 3-5 years working with AWS technologies
- 1-3 years working with infrastructure-as-code such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
Simba, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: URL: https://upstack.co/careers?source=weworkThe ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.The workWork with a small team
We are a US software development company delivering high-quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.Currently, we are seeking a Senior Golang D
Meet the futureAkoya is an API-based network backed by major financial institutions that creates a safer and more transparent way for people to safely send their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. If you are inspired and fascinated by innovative technology tha
The Banno Team with Jack Henry & Associates is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages modern technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-
(PDNS02_22 - Netherlands / Germany / Italy / Spain / France / Finland )The job in a nutshellWe are the PowerDNS team, and we are looking for an experienced developer with a particular affinity for Golang. Next to the C++-based Open-Source DNS solutions we build and maintain, we a