ORC is seeking a full-time, non-exempt Right of Way Document Specialist to work remotely based out of their home office.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Sick time
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional training
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- Family-oriented atmosphere and work environment
- Stable, steady work
The Document Specialist will partner with the Document Specialist Lead, Project Managers, and ROW agents in day to day document creation, data entry and filing activities. They review and check documentation for accuracy and are responsible for final internal quality control of documents and the filing of original documents in right of way records system.
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines, as well as balance multiple projects by prioritizing effectively.
- Must be responsible and have demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Analytical, problem solver, and strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to determine real property vs. personal property
- Ability to compose routine business correspondence
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced administrative office setting
- Model strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Minimum of one (1) year of technical documentation experience (may include experience in any of the following):
- Land and right of way acquisition processes and documentation
- Public records research, land title ownership's and encumbrances and interests
- Due diligence review of right of way files and understanding of assignability and reversionary clauses, restrictions, fractional ownership, lease payments and terms, abandonment clauses
- Read and review a variety of maps, electronic and paper
- Knowledge of proper state legal document execution practices, such as what signatures are required for trusts, conservatorship, guardianship, estates, etc.
- Must be technologically proficient with MS Office Suite, specifically MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel, along with other electronic databases. Has to be comfortable operating in a digital document environment
- Excel - able to add/delete rows and columns, sort and filter, search for data within a workbook and other basic formatting
- Word – must be able to format documents and letters, and track changes made to documents; must be able to upload documents into a shared online database, such as Dropbox or equivalent
- Outlook – mail merge, create/maintain outlook calendar; effectively sort and organize outlook emails
- Must have an iOS or Android smartphone to be able to access ORC's systems
- English language proficient
- Valid Driver’s License
- Certification or experience in related fields of study like engineering or surveying
Per Diem is not provided for this position
ORC is one of America’s most respected right-of-way acquisition firms. Our services not only include providing outsourced right-of-way services to public agencies, but also electric transmission, oil and gas pipelines, fiber optic, and sewer and water infrastructure. We are excited to be part of the renewable energy forefront for wind and solar projects.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to clearly communicate and exchange information in person, via phone and email. Substantial repetitive movements of the wrists, hands and/or fingers due to high amounts of computer usage, typing and document manipulation. Expected to spend long hours in front of a computer screen. Able to read, understand and interpret department related documents and data. This is a largely sedentary role; however, the employee occasionally is required to move about inside the office to access files, office equipment and to interact with other members of the staff. Rare travel is required.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description - ExternalThe Director of Cloud Operations will lead operations, maintenance, support, and service management for all Public and Private Cloud Infrastructure. They will provide cloud design and operational leadership that will operate the.
Engineers at CDW are responsible for the development and delivery of our Managed Services offerings. Engineers apply the necessary technical breadth to providing top level technical support services and operational leadership, including problem resolution,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build.
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle®, where we’re relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access Zelle® directly through their banking app to new account opening.
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts.
3+ years of industry experience in UX design or related discipline.An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices.High proficiency in.
Title : Mobile EngineerLocation : Remote Duration : Full time Title : Mobile EngineerLocation : RemoteDuration : Full timeWe are looking for Android engineer Experience designing, building and publishing Android apps;Experience with iOS Prefer experience.