You can apply here directly-
B.Tech, B.E, BCA, MCA, M.Tech or any other relevant degree
What we Offer:
- An ambitious company culture that takes a good work/life balance into account.
- An innovative team that thrives for Quality.
- A very flexible working environment.
- A learning environment.
- Work from Home.
Experience required- 0 to 3 years1. Having a personal Mac book is preferred.
2. Knowledge of Java, Objective-C, Swift, web technologies, and UI/UX standards (Mandatory)
3. Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
4. Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
6. Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
7. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.Roles and Responsibilities : 1. Writing clean and efficient codes for IOS applications.
2. Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure.
3. Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
4. Recommending changes and enhancements.
5. Writing clean, readable, and testable codes.
6. Staying up to date with new mobile technologies trends, applications, and protocols.Job Type: Full-timeJob Types: Full-time, FresherSalary: INR300,000.00 - INR800,000.00 per yearSchedule:
- Flexible shift
- Job IdJD2460840
- IndustryNot mentioned
- Total Positions1
- Job Type:Full Time
- Salary:Not mentioned
- Employment StatusPermanent
- Job LocationRemote, India
- EducationNot mentioned
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career.
Position: IOSXR EngineerLocation: RemoteDuration: 1 year contract-to-hireWork Authorization: Must be a USC or GC holderRequired Skill Set:>5+ years of iOS XR>CCNP>Strong communication skills and ability to present to large groups of internal and external.
This Mobile Hybrid Software Developer will work in the Dynafios APP team to design, implement and maintain various types of mobile solution for both iOS and Android platforms. This Developer will need to meet with the users to understand the business.
Job Description: Tell us about your department:Commerce View is responsible for the Cart and Checkout experience on BestBuy.com ? this includes everything from the click of an ?Add to Cart? button for a product, to the ?Thank you for your order? page.
10+ years of total development experienceMinimum 5 years' experience in iOS development (including 3+ with Swift)Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation, and maintenanceHands-on experience with development tools such as.