This is Kishore from Ravh-IT.
Hope you are doing Good!!
We have an exciting Contract opportunity for a Mobile Architect with one of our major clients. Below I mentioned the detailed job description for your reference. Kindly go through it and let me know your interest with your updated resume.
Position: Mobile Architect
Job Type: Contract
Skills required for a Mobile Principal Architect:
- Experience with Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, MVVM experience, Kotlin, Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS
- A thorough understanding of OOP, iOS and Android core and design concepts.
- Proficiency inLiveData, Dagger Dagger, Coroutines, experience, BitBucket/GitHub/GitLab Strong knowledge of Android UI and Apple design principles, patterns, and best practices, Core Data, Core Animation, and other IOS frameworks. Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, JSON format and mobile libraries for networking
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to debug complex issues like app performance, optimizing the data consumed by mobile app etc. Proficiency with writing automated tests in Jest, JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, etc
- Proven experience on mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s). Must have sound knowledge on mobile security protocols, analytics, payment gateways and social channel integration
- Proven experience in developing secure mobile application with thorough knowledge on best security practices for mobile applications. Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL and mobile libraries for networking
- Should know basics of CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc
- Should know project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to quickly learn the latest features coming in the respective platforms (android and ios) and bring the same to the ongoing projects
Job Type: Contract
- Monday to Friday
- iOS: 10 years (Preferred)
- Application Architect: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Aequilibrium We’re growing our LATAM operations and we are on the hunt for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team. We are a close-knit, fast-paced group so being a team player is crucial. If you aren’t afraid to push the envelope or get.
Description:Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display thesethree top (required) skills:1. Experience with Xamarin forms (at least 5 years experience)2. Experience with Model View.
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States, RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges.
Our MissionTo help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.About Jibble GroupWe're a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced.