A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
At Levi’s, the Mobile App team is focused on launching and growing new features and services that ensure Levi’s remains at the forefront in North America, Europe, and Asia/Middle East. The Mobile App team is focused on deploying customer-focused Direct to Consumer (DTC) experiences that make shopping with our brand seamless and innovative to our consumers.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will help us build our Mobile App program. This is a high-visibility role with strong opportunities to innovate and change the future of retail across numerous digital and physical touchpoints. You’ll be heavily partnering with our Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Operations and Data Science teams to help identify how we build a program that optimizes customer acquisition and increase customer lifetime value.
Lead the buy and manage flows within the app, including cart, checkout and post purchase / returns flows from within the app
- Leverage consumer insights, market research, analytics and data science to identify opportunities and drive initiatives to support LS&Co’s growth and brand objectives.
- Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance indicators.
- Create user stories and other required input and direction to the Scrum team; own the backlog and keep the team fully engaged building the highest priority features and enhancements
- Juggle tradeoffs and understand constraints, finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- Define key milestones and targets for the Levi’s app, and drive the successful execution needed to hit these targets
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to deliver customer value on a rapid and regular cadence; learn quickly from quantitative and qualitative feedback; iterate approach with urgency based on learnings
- Measure post-delivery performance and optimize to drive customer experience benefit and cost savings.
2 - 4 years of product management experience with a proven track record of shipping great products.
- Successful track record of delivering high quality iOS and/or Android products
- Strong technical understanding of mobile technologies and the process of releasing and updating apps through iTunes Connect and/or Google Play.
- Knowledge of product management and software delivery frameworks, such as lean product management principles and SCRUM/AGILE.
- Strategic thinker who is data-driven, results-oriented, and a highly motivated self-starter
- Customer-centric, passionate and knowledgeable about the eCommerce product and competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others in and across teams and organizations
- Demonstrated ability to understand technology concepts and implications, manage trade-offs and opportunistically evaluate new opportunities with internal and external partners.
- Ability to clearly articulate a vision / objectives and influence others.
- Highly effective written communication skills, presentation techniques, meeting management, and team building skills.
- Self-starter and able to work well with individuals at all levels and across functions.
- Execution oriented and highly organized
- Natural ability to lead through influence.
- Excellent research and data analysis skills combined with an obsession for making data-based decisions.
- Experience with survey design and various primary customer research techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Retail experience a plus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description - ExternalThe Director of Cloud Operations will lead operations, maintenance, support, and service management for all Public and Private Cloud Infrastructure. They will provide cloud design and operational leadership that will operate the.
Engineers at CDW are responsible for the development and delivery of our Managed Services offerings. Engineers apply the necessary technical breadth to providing top level technical support services and operational leadership, including problem resolution,.
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle®, where we’re relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access Zelle® directly through their banking app to new account opening.
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts.
3+ years of industry experience in UX design or related discipline.An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices.High proficiency in.
Title : Mobile EngineerLocation : Remote Duration : Full time Title : Mobile EngineerLocation : RemoteDuration : Full timeWe are looking for Android engineer Experience designing, building and publishing Android apps;Experience with iOS Prefer experience.
Position SummaryThe Director, UX Design will lead and manage a team of UX designers to create best-in-class experiences for ecommerce and various digital products. They will work closely with team leaders in ecomm, product, creative, engineering, merchandising,.