Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual with strong technical skills and is adept in Salesforce lightning to fill the role of Salesforce Developer. The candidate will develop knowledge of Everlight's business workflow and processes and translate that knowledge into business solutions that are scalable, extensible, and easily maintainable on the Salesforce platform.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making, and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Understanding of working in an agile project delivery model
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance teamwork environment
- Experience in APEX - Salesforce (lightning)
- Knowledge and experience with Lightning components
- Salesforce Developer Certification (I or II)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 3+ years experience
- API's (Salesforce, and others)
- Apple Swift
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable field
Salary: $100,000-120,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Lead iOS Engineer (remote eligible) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be.
Principal/ Sr Mobile Developer- iOS/Android $130000 - $150000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.
Job DescriptionThe Defiant is looking for a data engineer to help build out its DeFi-focused data platform; a comprehensive, customizable, shareable and code-free interface, sourcing timely, high-definition data directly from smart contracts. We aim.
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe. Why work with us:We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers.