Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that's uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We are looking for a passionate, inquisitive, and well-rounded senior iOS Engineer to join the Search Product team. Search is a core surface within the Pinterest app used by millions of Pinners. The Search Product team is responsible for building all frontend Search experiences from the moment a Pinner taps the Search icon to the results they see and the recommendations and tools they use to find their next source of inspiration. Working closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers, you'll play an important role in enabling the newest experiences to change what “searching” means on Pinterest.
What you'll do:
- Build out Pinner-facing frontend features on iOS to power the future of Search on Pinterest
- Contribute to and lead each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release; from rapidly prototyping, running A/B tests, to architecting and building solutions that can scale to support millions of users
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers, and other functions to build end-to-end experiences
- Maintain a high level of quality for one of our most widely used Pinner experience surfaces
- Analyze data to drive product insights and to inform our decisions
- Mentor other engineers and help push the team through the hardest blockers
- Be a technical leader for the team, modeling product engineering best practices with a high bar for technical excellence
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing iOS applications in Objective C
- Deep understanding of UI development in iOS
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
- Experience leading feature development on an iOS application
- Experience with experimentation and data analysis
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Full stack experience is nice to have, but not required
Colorado based applicants only:
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $186,700 to $280,100 in Colorado
- This position is eligible for equity
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here
- This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest's good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Lead iOS Engineer (remote eligible) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be.
Principal/ Sr Mobile Developer- iOS/Android $130000 - $150000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.