The Defiant is looking for a data engineer to help build out its DeFi-focused data platform; a comprehensive, customizable, shareable and code-free interface, sourcing timely, high-definition data directly from smart contracts. We aim to become an indispensable tool for investors and analysts operating in decentralized finance.
If you’re interested in the following please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Sourcing data from blockchain smart contracts
- Analyzing raw data
- Participate in the ETL process construction
- Improving data quality and efficiency
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- 2+ years experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of programming languages Python, Solidity. Experience with type safety is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design and ETLs
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Ability to work within 4hrs of EST timezone
- Competitive salary
- Benefits if US-based
- Opportunity to advance in a fast-growing crypto startup
- Remote working with some level of flexibility regarding working hours
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Lead iOS Engineer (remote eligible) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be.
Principal/ Sr Mobile Developer- iOS/Android $130000 - $150000 / year About the Company We're Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about.