About the Company
Noteable.io (https://noteable.io/) is the interactive notebook document that brings together data, visualization, and teams, made with across the Globe. Our founders started Noteable in 2020 with a clear mission: To make data easily accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. Today, we’re backed by $25.4M in funding from world-class investors like Bain Capital Ventures and Wing Venture Capital. We’ve connected with thousands of data users and are creating a product that has the potential to help millions of people work with data more easily and collaboratively.
Our team is passionate about bringing the power of notebooks to everyone because we’ve seen the impact first hand. As the experts behind some of the most successful enterprise-grade and open-source notebook initiatives, we believe that the ability to make better, data-informed decisions shouldn’t be limited to the largest companies with the most resources, but instead should be accessible to everyone. So, we’re taking what we’ve learned and building the best, most collaborative notebook experience to enable every organization, team, and role with data.
We’re on a mission to make data easily accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. Join us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer (UI)!
How will you spend your days?
- Adopting the product design for the new Notebook UX to develop components that enable the desired capabilities.
- Tracing the reason for errors commonly occurring in a region of the page and identity plus reworking the code architecture to prevent similar hidden issues.
- Helping one of your colleagues rework their redux pattern to accommodate new attributes in the API, or trying out that new component library you’ve been hearing about.
- Reviewing the latest customer feedback with our UX designer, or coaching our newest UI engineer on how to build effective integration tests.
What do you know?
- You have experience designing applications and microservices that are secure, performant, and rapidly scale to support new product features with ease.
- You have practical experience with client-side testing tools, such as Playwright, and understand the benefits of automation.
- You have a strong understanding of distributed state management in a cloud-native deployment.
- You know how to communicate effectively with peers to plan and execute goals.
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of professional engineering experience (not including internships)
- You take pride in the code you write. You value clean, elegant, and efficient code, and you encourage the same from your team.
- You thrive in a culture of freedom and self-direction, and you understand the responsibility that comes with autonomy.
- You enjoy collaborating with others. You seek out diversity of thought and embrace feedback from your customers and colleagues.
- You are biased toward action. You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection, and you actively solicit feedback.
- You are intensely curious. You’re always learning something new or digging deeper to understand how something works.
- You have a passion for quality and keen attention to detail. You don’t consider work done until it has been tested and documented.
- You possess a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire to grow.
Please note that we can only process candidates currently based in the US at this time.
Woven assessment > interview with Hiring Manager > interview with Director of People Operations > Team interview
Noteable has partnered with Woven (https://www.woventeams.com/) to get insight into how you solve the kinds of real-world problems you might encounter in this role you are applying for. After successfully applying in this job board, you will receive an invitation from Woven to start on timed exercise. You will also get actionable feedback on your work afterwards.
This Woven assessment is Noteable’s technical evaluation and is an essential part of your application process. You will find more information about this in the email you will receive.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently based in United States?
- professional Engineering (not including internships): 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Software Engineer – Mid Level (Noblr) for our location in Austin, Texas. This role can also be performed in a 100% remote work environment.Join the team that’s helping better drivers to earn better car.
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have.
Purpose of Job We are seeking a talented Software Engineer Lead-Guidewire for our San Antonio, Plano or Phoenix facility. This person may also work from a remote location in the US.The candidate selected for this position is going to work with PNC Mod.
Designing and building mobile applications for iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.· Collaborating with the team to define app features.· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.· Identifying potential problems and resolving applicat
Description:Whip Media is reinventing the way the $275B entertainment industry works every single day by transforming the global content licensing ecosystem. We have a market leading enterprise software platform that centrally connects data, processes.
More jobs by this company
About the CompanyNoteable.io (https://noteable.io/) is the interactive notebook document that brings together data, visualization, and teams, made with across the Globe. Our founders started Noteable in 2020 with a clear mission: To make data easily.