**In this role, you will be responsible for:**
- Owning, maintaining, and extending Vision Camera, the iOS application driving our flagship commercial product and end-user flows
- Ensuring new product features and improvements are delivered on-time and key performance metrics (usage funnels, crash rates, etc) are sustained over time
- Ensuring the codebase for our flagship application is well-structured and maintainable
- Keeping stakeholders and teammates up to date on project status as necessary
- Are proficient in native iOS development with Xcode / Swift / Objective-C
- Are familiar with the process of building, deploying, releasing, and maintaining applications via TestFlight and the App Store
- Have experience creating, maintaining, and extending beautiful applications consumed by end-users in a team-based environment
- Can give and receive code review feedback from teammates to improve code quality as it’s being written
Truepic develops the world's most secure camera technology for mobile devices. We empower viewers to make better-informed decisions through high integrity photos & videos. Our team is dedicated to restoring trust in every pixel of consequence, with the goal of having a shared sense of visual reality across the internet by 2030.
We are embarking on a game-changing endeavor to bring our award-winning Controlled Capture secure camera technology (named one of TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2020) to enterprises of all sizes through our Truepic Vision platform.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: