We are looking for a bright Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level technical support to our customers. As a Support Engineer, you will be supporting the customer in any questions they might have and troubleshooting the product for them.
Support Engineer responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot Blocksi on K-12 environments.
- Open and manage cases according to defined severity and case priorities.
- Keep open communication on all issues until resolved or turned over to another resource.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Diagnose problems with installed Blocksi solution by phone, email, chat, or onsite.
- Recommend improved configurations to customers, documenting how such changes would enhance Blocksi product utilization and performance.
- Provide technical as well as non-technical support services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and also maintenance of Blocksi solutions and supporting third-party products.
- Keep informed on industry news trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, emerging technologies, and also the latest product-line developments.
- Train team members in the customer application of technologies.
- At least a High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience with solving computer-related technical problems.
- Good knowledge of how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Logical thinking and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a Windows Server environment (Local Active Directory and/or Azure) and/or G Suite console.
- Understanding of Windows, iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices.
- Knowledge in networking. I.e routing, switching, and/or firewalls.
- Knowledge in managing enterprise deployments of iOS, Android, and/or Chromebook devices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Technical support: 4 years (Required)
- K-12 Education: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: