About the Brand
Herbivore was founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen. The brand is now one of the fastest growing clean beauty brands at Sephora and other top retailers.
We bring you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. We believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and we believe in the power of nature to bring these results.
Every ingredient that we include in our products is there for a specific therapeutic reason. We do not use fillers of any kind, meaning that almost every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective formulas that are a rarity in the skincare and cosmetics world today. All of our formulas are original, created and tested by us, on real people — never on animals and always from scratch. All of our products have an emphasis on organic, high quality, and food-grade ingredients.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, we ethically source the finest raw natural materials the earth has to offer. With ingredients ranging from French pink clay to Brazilian gemstones, we formulate treatments that combine essential vitamins, minerals, and botanicals to restore skin to its optimum health and vitality.
In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, we also create our products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. We believe that daily bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow our ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, we truly want you to love your skincare and bathing routines.
The Customer Experience Assistant Manager assists with and executes an individualized Herbivore Botanicals experience for all customers through direct customer relations and via social media platforms. They maintain customer relationships by responding to inquiries, providing product information, documenting actions, and resolving conflicts with swiftness and heart.
In this role, you will act as an intermediate point person for other Customer Experience Associates to assist with questions and provide guidance in more difficult or elevated customer interactions.. Requirements:
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, Customer Experience processes, and Herbivore policies
- Guides, leads and assists in training other members within Customer Experience
- Serves and advocates for customers by:
o Answering email and social media inquiries including but not limited to product questions, order status, order/shipping issues, refunds/exchanges, etc.
o Communicating customer information & feedback to relevant internal parties
o Working with Website Shipping Lead, Logistics, and Third-Party Logistics provider to ensure customer satisfaction with online orders
- Communicates across departments any ongoing or new issues/challenges that arise in Customer Experience and work to resolve them
- Processes returns and refunds, investigates chargebacks, and monitors & responds to Herbivore.com reviews and Q+A
- Streamlines processes, minimizes variations, reduces friction, and drives automation across all channels
- Manages the CX team including customer service escalated tickets, customer service interactions and metrics, product improvements and analytics
- Partners with stakeholders (business teams, tech teams) as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
- Protects and enhances the experience of our customers
- Works closely with CX team and E-commerce to brainstorm, research and assist initiating and executing new processes to improve Customer Experience and outreach (i.e. customer-facing policies, thank you cards, etc.)
- Comfortable navigating new and multiple systems and processes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities via research and webinars
- Assists with other administrative/operational/wholesale/e-commerce and education projects when needed
- Occasionally assist with off-site events
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excels working both on a team as well as autonomously
- Enjoys a fast-paced work environment
- Quickly learns and puts into action new technologies and ideas
- Willingness to flex into different roles and a desire to grow within the company
- Emotionally intelligent
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Zendesk
- Technically inclined
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: