Verse.io is the leading AI-powered Lead Conversion Platform that bridges the gap between sales and marketing for some of the top industry leading companies across the country. Verse helps companies engage, nurture, qualify and convert cold internet leads into high intent sales opportunities.
Verse is a fast growing, venture backed company, experiencing some of the most explosive growth in our company’s history, and we’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for our Engineering Department to help us pour fuel on the fire and help move further upstream and into new and exciting industries where Verse wants to make a splash.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Participate in the product development process with an open and curious team
- Work cross collaboratively with product managers and designers to improve and determine product scope and design.
- Develop modern APIs that integrate with app clients and server backends
- Contribute to our evolving conversational AI platform
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
Technologies We Use and Teach:
- Software engineering design patterns and best practices in modern production system
- Full stack software engineering tools: testers, linters, package management, continuous integration
- Amazon Web Services (S3 SQS, SNS, SES, SFN, RDS, EC2, Kinesis, Lambda, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Understanding of modem web programming (REST APIs, SQL Databases, CD/CI, Testing, Messaging Brokers, etc)
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language and object-oriented programming
- Interest in working full-stack, from developing frontend web applications to implementing business logic and optimizing database transactions
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code and long-term code maintainability
- Appreciate productivity and care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively and efficiently, including your own
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
- Knowledge of Machine Learning principles
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity building scalable, distributed systems
- Expertise in lead conversion platforms
Come be a part of a rapid-growth SaaS startup backed by top investors! We are a group of smart and hardworking team members who thrive in an innovative culture centered on our company values: At Verse, we are Customer-Journey Enthusiasts, One Team, Always on Day 1, and Superhuman. If creating, growing, and having fun while doing it sounds like your jam, we want to hear from you!
- Remote-first work environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-provided computer and monthly tech stipend
- 11 paid company holidays and Self-Managed Vacation
- Stock options for all employees
- 401k account
- Company-matched volunteering days at organization of your choice
- Culture and DEI initiatives, including events & peer recognition programs
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. This opportunity is not available, however, to residents in the states of Montana and Colorado. We do not offer Visa assistance or sponsorship for this role. This is a fully remote position and there is no relocation assistance. You must also reside in the United States. #LI-Remote, #LI-MP1
Verse.io is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Verse.io will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Lindsey Hulet, HR @ Lindsey@verse.io
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: